PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Browns, Giants, Chargers, Cardinals and Donkeys are all picking ahead of the Jete, and all could be picking their respective QBs of the future.

Poor Jete. Maybe McKlown can play to 45 too. If not, good luck with:
Pick 15: Suckballs McGee QB from University of Phoenix Online

Love that the Jets keep helping the Patriots, their most bitter rival in the standings. And at the same time they're helping that, they hurt their own draft chances. Two kicks in the nuts. Great win;)

Many pages ago I was blasted for being complacent to the threat of the gang green. But now we are celebrating a Jets victory?!?! Fellow Patriots, stay vigilant.

This supposed tank might in fact be a trojan horse. Before this year's battles commander Bowles brought in fresh reinforcements, and moral is high among the JETE's lines. Keep your eyes on the skies, we should not assume a crash landing before it has occurred.

One cause for hope, they may still lack our discipline:

Our glorious leader does not appreciate such festivities between breaks in the combat:

Bill Belichick Shows Us Why He Is The Best Coach on The Planet – Off The Monster Sports

By the way - - someone, ANYONE who is technologically proficient in this - -

---please put the Jets stupid dancing in sync to the Rick Roll music.

PLEASE!!!!!

By the way - - someone, ANYONE who is technologically proficient in this - -

---please put the Jets stupid dancing in sync to the Rick Roll music.

PLEASE!!!!!

Edit: updated version

Original post:

I made you a low effort version. I could improve it by:

1) picking a better part of the song (suggestions?)

2) changing the speed of the song and/or video so it is in time better.

Last edited:

It's perfect the way it is.

Damn that's funny! I would recommend doing it to the chorus:

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

It's like a promise the Jete make to their fans every year!

Here is an updated link:

@They_Hate_We nice call on the chorus. I included a few lines before and after the chorus as well:

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

(chorus)

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on

I thought it fit the theme well!

Here is an updated link:

@They_Hate_We nice call on the chorus. I included a few lines before and after the chorus as well:

Perfect! Now to make it go viral. Every Jete fan has to see this!!!

Here is an updated link:

I'm dyin'...........................

c440afe116501071d935429b7bcdefed--so-funny-funny-stuff.jpg

LMAO... just a little stretch and this could be D'brick-rolling

But back to the beginning of this...

#JetsCanDanceToProgrock

Edit: updated version

Original post:
How utterly embarrassing. BB would've benched those nitwits after the first three seconds.

@NE-VT THIS is what that video needs to be synched to. Somebody please make it happen:

Last edited:
How utterly embarrassing. BB would've benched those nitwits after the first three seconds.

In case anyone wants some help imagining what Belichick chewing these guys out might sound like and missed that link in my older post:

I think the funniest part is that the JETE needed to get chewed out like this. At this point in the game the Jets were flying high with a massive lead. Soon after this dance off they took a nosedive and gave up 2 touchdowns in 2 minutes. They had a 99.99% chance to win and started playing to achieve that .01%. Lombardi is correct, they are a 55 minute team: they have already blown some big leads. They almost achieved a butt-fumble level of self destruction in this one. I would have gladly accepted a Bills win to see it.

Last edited:
So the Browns, Giants, Chargers, Cardinals and Donkeys are all picking ahead of the Jete, and all could be picking their respective QBs of the future.

Poor Jete. Maybe McKlown can play to 45 too. If not, good luck with:
Pick 15: Suckballs McGee QB from University of Phoenix Online

McCown is on the verge of Fitzpatrick-ing the Jets. He's having his best season ever, has already tied his career high in TDs and will easily blow by his career marks in yardage and completion percentage in the last 7 games of the season.

The Jets will finish 8-8 or 9-7 and miss the playoffs, but there will be HOPE. Why draft a QB high next year when they can just ride the wave of success that is Josh McCown? Then in 2018, McCown will revert back to his usual self, the team will win 4 or 5 games and Jets fans will point to 2019 as the year they tank to get an elite QB in the 2020 draft.

McCown is on the verge of Fitzpatrick-ing the Jets. He's having his best season ever, has already tied his career high in TDs and will easily blow by his career marks in yardage and completion percentage in the last 7 games of the season.

The Jets will finish 8-8 or 9-7 and miss the playoffs, but there will be HOPE. Why draft a QB high next year when they can just ride the wave of success that is Josh McCown? Then in 2018, McCown will revert back to his usual self, the team will win 4 or 5 games and Jets fans will point to 2019 as the year they tank to get an elite QB in the 2020 draft.
Almost correct -- except that they will ride their desperate hope on McCown for more than 1 year, after his "great" performance he gets 2 extra years, one to be called a fluke, and one to prove it wasn't. So it'll be a 2020 tank for an elite QB in 2021, and they'll still draft O'Brien instead of Marino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes