PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets reportedly offering multiple first round picks for Rodgers.

Hackett did really well here in Denver...
Great Hire!!

Denver finished dead last in team offense this past season, I don't see how Jete fans can be enthused. Also makes me wonder if a lot of candidates they wanted to interview turned them down. They could've messed with the Pats by hiring Caley, instead they helped us by bringing in Hackett.

Seems like a mistake to me. Rodgers is an aging flibbertigibbet, and I don't think the Jets can afford to mortgage their future for him. Once again the Jets snatch at the glittery thing rather than knucking down to the actual work of building a team.

Seems like a mistake to me. Rodgers is an aging flibbertigibbet, and I don't think the Jets can afford to mortgage their future for him. Once again the Jets snatch at the glittery thing rather than knucking down to the actual work of building a team.
And for that we are grateful......

Outlander fan?

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back