PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets HC Adam Gase Bizarre Behavior

Do the Jets actually think they hired Adam Gase or his imposter. Looking at his reaction, the latter makes sense.

file-9.jpg

Quite a kick to the balls, isn't it, Mr. Gaze?
This is just some weird stuff. I can't imagine he won't be asked about it at the very next opportunity. Way to get your career in New Jersey off on the right foot lol, instant meme status.
He's just saving time.

When I saw the title of the thread I thought that the bizarre behavior was Gase taking the Jete job, but it's the other way around.

This is Gase when he had hair...
Marty Feldman.jpg

I think he was trying to imitate Sanchez after the butt-fumble!

For some reason I just feel bad for him, not feelin' the LOLs with this.
You're a better man than me, neuronet.

To think they could have had Mike McCarthy if they had just let him pick his staff, like normal teams do.

Instead they decide they'd rather hire this instant meme so they can tell him who to hire.

They're the SOFJ, they just have to f*ck things up to the Nth degree.

Looks like a neurological disorder.

JESTs staffers were instructed to remove all napkins and pens from the facility in case Gase had second thoughts regarding his career killing new employer

I think it's pretty messed up Gase is being made fun of for something that could be completely out of his control. It's probably in Gase's best interest to explain that behavior so the media will quit talking about it. But if he doesn't and it keeps happening, the NY media will rip him to shreds, especially if they're losing. Here's what the NY Post already did:

Welp, here's hoping the vaunted New York sports media gets right to the bottom of his condition so we know whether the present humor is inappropriate and must be stopped at all costs.

It'd be pretty weird if he had crazy eyes his entire life and we just so happen to notice it at his first Jets presser so I'm reluctant to think it's a health thing rather than just a random awkward moment

Gase looked normal in his Dolphins pressers. It's the Jets effect!

72ee751101e9411792670d9702336498.jpg

Yea, looks like he's off his meds. Must be a disorder (not unlike this famous actor but neurological).

SmartSelect_20190115-170711_Chrome.jpg

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back