PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets HC Adam Gase Bizarre Behavior

Wow.....he is either heavily high on drugs....has mental issues or has some SEVERE NEUROLOGICAL illness.....this is creepy.....he should have to address this abnormal behavior ASAP!
He knows he F'd up. He will back out. That is look of "What the hell was I thinking?".

There is no way he is lasting in that dysfunctional organization. I'd be shocked if he did.

The hat ages him down like 10 years! I thought he was like 34. He’s 40 but looks 50.

The money debate for coaches aside, his career path is the most traveled one for the sexy young coordinator who hasn’t really developed all the tools yet. He was hot **** coming out of Denver/Chicago under Fox in 2015 and I guess there’s something to be said for getting a 2nd HC job immediately after losing his first one but almost everyone seems convinced he’s doomed to fail. Everyone knows he went from one **** franchise and ownership situation to another. Mr Flores, beware!

Nystagmus is an involuntary twitching of the eye when moving eyes to one side then another and rarely up and down. This guy went to an eyes wide open horror movie thing with a slow roll around st end....looks like serious neurological issue.....or he is really bad drug addict!

I thought his head might twist around as in the Exorcist.

This is just some weird stuff. I can't imagine he won't be asked about it at the very next opportunity. Way to get your career in New Jersey off on the right foot lol, instant meme status.

I thought his head might twist around as in the Exorcist.

Well he's already surpassed Belichick when it comes to bizarro HC of the NYJ introductory press conferences, so there's that.

Last edited:
That is bizarre. Do they think this recycle so soon after getting fired, is going to work ?

Pulling out their inner Bills!

Well he's already surpassed Belichick when it comes to bizarro HC of the NJY introductory press conferences, so there's that.
The Jet dynasty has begun!

Well he's already surpassed Belichick when it comes to bizarro HC of the NJY introductory press conferences, so there's that.
And that seemed impossible. Until this.

Dw5PKFCWoAAiJ5Z.jpg

Regret is such a difficult emotion to keep bottled up!

This wit from Gang Green made me laugh out loud comedy gold

Honest question,
how do sit down at an interview with THIS guy and come away thinking you found the right person?
I have to imagine he feared for his life...

Mac: "We'll get back to you once we've looked over our options"
*Gase's eyes pop out and his head starts rolling back and forth*
*Mac tugs on his collar*
"You are of course our top choice. Expect to hear back from us in a few days."

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

I was thinking it would be great if someone made a football Mockumentary, like a combination of Hard Knocks and This Is Spinal Tap. The Jets are basically making one unintentionally. Everything this clown franchise does is so idiotic, so obviously stupid, so arrogant and knuckle headed. They had a choice of like seven good head coaching candidates and one guy who everyone in the world knew was the worst candidate of them all, if not the worst head coaching choice in the entire league. Of course these bozos pick him.

Peyton Manning’s midnight call about Adam Gase was cut short due to bad cell reception. He was just about to say “that was why I really liked Adam Gase before the accident...” and warn them about his schizophrenia when the line cut out.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back