PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jeff Howe on Brady to the Patriots next season

I wouldn't want Rodgers here either. If they're not going to stick with Mac, go with Zappe and bring in a veteran to back him up and draft another guy to keep Zappe on his toes. And so on...and so on... (fingers crossed we don't get past Zappe in the hunt for a future QB ... :rolleyes: )
I also think Zappe is worth a longer look for the future. However I would bring in a veteran quarterback to start for 2-3 seasons while Zappe can develop his game. This is only happening if you're essentially giving up on Mac and trading him, which is also the possible way you're getting your veteran quarterback.

Regarding Brady and next season, in his press conference today he sure did sound like someone who would love to go back home to San Francisco to close out his career.

Behind this OL? So you want JAG to be killed, then?

Time to drop this "JAG" nonsense. It got old a long time ago and you're the only one who thinks it's funny.

They are both bad but I saw more creative play from Patricia than from Leftwich. And Patricia would at the very least use play action more often.

You seen creative plays from Patricia?
Dude…. Please stop licking toads

Can’t believe people want to sign up for Jimmy Glass

His kids lives in Florida and his older son will go to college in western mass next year. In my opinion, there is no chance is going to the other side of the country to play. He wants to be close to his kids.

If he plays, he’ll play for an eastern coast team.

On the Bucs podcast they had another view where he can go to SF for a year or two to spend time with his aging parents

@Tunescribe you of all people should know better then to post such filth without a warning. I damn near upchucked my breakfast. What a vile, unpleasant, revolting, disgraceful, horrid, repugnant, contemptible, god forsaken photo of unspeakable horror. Brady may have gone down a bit of a prima Donna Social media whore path, but he is still far too decent a human being to ever even consider putting on the vomit green.

@Tunescribe you of all people should know better then to post such filth without a warning. I damn near upchucked my breakfast. What a vile, unpleasant, revolting, disgraceful, horrid, repugnant, contemptible, god forsaken photo of unspeakable horror. Brady may have gone down a bit of a prima Donna Social media whore path, but he is still far too decent a human being to ever even consider putting on the vomit green.

Well said. Please allow me to extend a heartfelt apology and humbly request your forgiveness. Consider it a Scrooge-like visage of "what might have been" had BB never forwarded that napkin resignation as HC of the NYJ.

We can add the Las Vegas Raiders back onto the list of possible landing spots for Brady. After Carr's ghastly performance last night. His first pick at the end of the first half probably kept the Rams even engaged in the game. They should have had at least a FG there to go up by two touchdowns. Instead Carr throws one of the worst red zone passes I've ever seen. That's going to leave a mark.

Well said. Please allow me to extend a heartfelt apology and humbly request your forgiveness. Consider it a Scrooge-like visage of "what might have been" had BB never forwarded that napkin resignation as HC of the NYJ.
... I'm guessing your contrition doesn't extend to f.e.

But I guess we have to be thankful too to Modell for changing his mind and firing Bill. Remember Parcells was bolting and that was the only chance Kraft had to establish a rapport with Belichick. Yeah, like all of us, he's not perfect, but Kraft hiring Belichick was brilliant. And credit Parcells for caving and accepting a draft pick.

Next season, Brady will join:

-NE
-SF
-LV
-TEN

I feel like he's going another 2 or 3 years now since he got divorced

his career regular season wins and playoff/super bowl wins are already untouchable, it would be cool for him to make the regular season yards/td's untouchable as well even with passing getting easier and easier and the nfl soon to go to 18 games

Next season, Brady will join:

-NE
-SF
-LV
-TEN

Brady will retire after this season and sign a $15 million deal with Lifetime Network for a 10-part docuseries on reuniting with Gisele. It will culminate Christmas Eve 2023 in a live pay-per-view special for their second wedding in Costa Rica.

Brady will retire after this season and sign a $15 million deal with Lifetime Network for a 10-part docuseries on reuniting with Gisele. It will culminate Christmas Eve 2023 in a live pay-per-view special for their second wedding in Costa Rica.

RKK will be the best man and LuLu Wang will be the maid of honor. I'm sure it'll be quite the happy ending.

You seen creative plays from Patricia?
Dude…. Please stop licking toads
I fully expect a much better, rejuvenated Patriots offense on Monday. This will prompt people to ask what took it so long.

Reactions: Ian

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back