PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jeff Howe on Brady to the Patriots next season

I fully expect a much better, rejuvenated Patriots offense on Monday. This will prompt people to ask what took it so long.
LOL, I love your optimism. Fingers crossed your prediction comes to fruition :cool:

This is not happening unless there’s a new head coach that’s offensive minded like the Vikings Kevin O’Connell. So a package deal.

Another TD for the Lions a rushing play by Jackson who dove for the pylon. 28-13.

The 5-7 Lions are in command of the 10-2 Vikings.

Another TD for the Lions a rushing play by Jackson who dove for the pylon. 28-13.

Oops. Wrong thread.

Brady will retire after this season and sign a $15 million deal with Lifetime Network for a 10-part docuseries on reuniting with Gisele. It will culminate Christmas Eve 2023 in a live pay-per-view special for their second wedding in Costa Rica.
So then in 2025 the second divorce will be documented on TruTV, and Tom will return for another season here with the Pats. Even if he's in great shape it'll still be Grogan like in terms of his age, it's a dangerous sport.

I fully expect a much better, rejuvenated Patriots offense on Monday. This will prompt people to ask what took it so long.
Wait Bailey's starting? And Patricia is running the ball at least 25 times?

The season may not be over after all.

So then in 2025 the second divorce will be documented on TruTV, and Tom will return for another season here with the Pats. Even if he's in great shape it'll still be Grogan like in terms of his age, it's a dangerous sport.

Maybe he'll bring back the neck donut like Grogan to help get through the season.

Ridiculous, terrible uniforms for both teams who used to have great ones.

Yeah, I know, we can't point fingers.

Ridiculous, terrible uniforms for both teams who used to have great ones.

Yeah, I know, we can't point fingers.

I forgot to mention to you that our last game vs. Buffalo was a PERFECT throwback experience recalling the 1991-92 Patriots. Amazing how much slower and inept the team looks in red. :)

I forgot to mention to you that our last game vs. Buffalo was a PERFECT throwback experience recalling the 1991-92 Patriots. Amazing how much slower and inept the team looks in red. :)
At least Bailey's not been exiled to Canada

...yet

Note:
OC Patricia having better season than OC Brady

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes