Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

How do you think JH played in his debut?

• Less than Expected

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As Expected

Votes: 35 16.9%
  • Better Than Expected

Votes: 140 67.6%
  • Much Better Than Expected

Votes: 32 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expecting good but based on the "in coverage" play, the two sacks, and that additional pressure play they cut off before he got there.. very pleased.

28 snaps
5 tackles
2 sacks

Sacks were in garbage time, but he still had an impact on the game in limited snaps (though he got more snaps than I thought he would get). Solid first performance for sure.

It was awkward a bit after his second sack. No one went to celebrate with him. Just seeing him get up by himself with no one getting close to him from our team seems weird to me. It is not a big deal but it came across as odd to me, coupled with the anthem thing and I feel for the guy.
I hope the personalities in the dressing room can maintain a professional but cordial relationship for the last three games.

There was a celebration with some guys after his first tackle on the 3rd and 5.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
Look, Tomlin is a stupid, stupid person.He should have cut Harrison in September when he KNEW he was playing Watt. Tomlin is a weasel, a liar and a generally disgusting all around azzole of a human being,which is why he's the perfect head coach for the Squealers.

His 1st sack was great. Rushed 1/2 man, reduced surface & just pushed off for the sack. Very sweet.

Give me 25 snaps a game, hell even 20. With that type of technique & hustle in the playoffs (W/ Bye HFA)

We're lucky to have that rn.

2 votes so far "as expected".. really?

It's well past two by now, but that's where my vote went as well. Harrison is old, but he's barely seen the field this year, so he's far from broken down. Wily old veteran on a well coached team, brought in to help with filling two specific roles (defend against the run and rush the passer) did so admirably - where's the big surprise?

....BTW, how much $ he costing us?

Minimal, since postseason shares are fixed and he's only receiving one week's worth of a prorated (very low - possibly veteran minimum) salary. The guy just wanted to play and prove he had something left, he wasn't out for the dough, which really helps temper the stories coming out of Pittsburgh. He might have been acting the malcontent, but at least it was over a reasonable desire to play.

Haters...just eat the damn crow. I mean we took all this time to prepare it. At least act like it tastes good.:p

Minimal, since postseason shares are fixed and he's only receiving one week's worth of a prorated (very low - possibly veteran minimum) salary. The guy just wanted to play and prove he had something left, he wasn't out for the dough, which really helps temper the stories coming out of Pittsburgh. He might have been acting the malcontent, but at least it was over a reasonable desire to play.
I was curious, just for that reason. LOL.
And @TommyD4207 was nice enough to find that number.

That makes me all the more happier. :D

There was a celebration with some guys after his first tackle on the 3rd and 5.
I missed the end of the game, they switched to stupid Steelers.....so was that the only time anyone celebrated with him?

He looked better than I expected but the 2 garbage time sacks were entirely meaningless.

He looked better than I expected but the 2 garbage time sacks were entirely meaningless.

They weren't game-impacting, if that's what you mean, but it showed a nice 4th quarter pass rush burst when teams are in must-throw situations.

So I wouldn't say it's meaningless in that respect.

They weren't game-impacting, if that's what you mean, but it showed a nice 4th quarter pass rush burst when teams are in must-throw situations.

He's an upgrade. Period. Anyone who would argue that is either a moron, or blind.

Dafoe12536...whatever is probably setting fire to himself after Harrisons display. Lmao! What a shame!

Pass rushing in a game that is over against jet players whose minds are on golf isn’t meaningful at all to me.
Probably less than saying he beat OTs in practice drills.

Stupidity and ignorance at an entire new level. It's quite amazing. From "veteran" posters none the less. Impeccable.

Pass rushing in a game that is over against jet players whose minds are on golf isn’t meaningful at all to me.
Probably less than saying he beat OTs in practice drills.

On the flip side, he's taking snaps from guys who couldn't manage to sack Petty when the Jets are thinking about warm beaches and golf. With all the injuries, the starting point for Patriots linebackers right now isn't very high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes