PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jadeveon Clowney: "Take them [deep] plays away, kick return away, we beat them"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony of this (reasonably unreasonable) statement is that it was actually THEIR JOB to take that away . but couldn't..

He's got a point you know...

If you take away 30 of the NFL teams and just left the Texans and, say, the Browns as the only teams in the NFL, Brock Osweiler might actually help to win the game. :rolleyes:

Jadeveon Clownshoes. :D
Clowncar.

Take away two tom brady picks, a dion lewis fumble and an avoidable eric rowe penalty and the game is over in the 2nd quarter

Speak for yourself!
I have never sacked an NFL QB!

(although I have been run over by a 300LB NFL OT)

If you'd just gotten your hands up a little faster....

He's some clown eh?

He's right though. If you take away the run-back for a TD, the TD set up by the long passes and the FG at the end of the half, they only lose by 1. :D

Speak for yourself!
I have never sacked an NFL QB!

(although I have been run over by a 300LB NFL OT)

Two of us tried to tackle a retired NFL LB quite a few years ago. We planned it ahead of time (I had high the other guy had low) and we made sure we surprised him with a blindside hit. He almost went down but gave us a 'what are you two doing' look instead.

Seriously? They lost by 18 points even though the Pats gifted them 3 turnovers and good field position.

"Take them [deep] plays away, kick returns away, Tom Brady away, Julian Edelman away, Bill Belichick away, Patriots defense away, we beat them"

Yeah, I hope he feels good about that opinion while sitting on his living room couch the rest of the playoffs.

yeah?..well.....uh, take away the E and the Y and he's STILL a frickin' CLOWN...

9lMidwS.png

If we were then and they were us we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back