PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

J.J. Watt signing with Cardinals

Not so sure. Watt will help that defensive front line. One of the biggest flaws of the Cardinals last year is that the defense couldn't hold. Murray can win shootouts as long as the defense can win some battles in the trenches. Watt will be a big help in this.

Idk. Watt is not the same player he once was. I think the cardinals secondary will be a weak spot if they don’t get pressure.

Patsfans cry “overpay”

While we pay for bottom level talent

It’s an overpay. Someone could be available at half the price and do more than watt or similar.

Last edited:
Patsfans cry “overpay”

While we pay for bottom level talent
It is an overpay.

Of course, free agency, particularly during the first couple of days, is largely about overpaying and hoping that it turns out to have been worth it.

Wilson is going nowhere. I will be surprised.
I read on Seahawks forum that there is one way it could be done if there is a three way trade between Seattle, Houston and one other team I am forgetting. I'm not claiming this as a fact of what is possible, just what I read.

Edit: I think the third team was Dallas Cowboys or Raiders.

I read on Seahawks forum that there is one way it could be done if there is a three way trade between Seattle, Houston and one other team I am forgetting. I'm not claiming this as a fact of what is possible, just what I read.

Edit: I think the third team was Dallas Cowboys or Raiders.

Where would Wilson end up and who does Seattle get? My thing is Seattle taking that cap hit.

Patriots GM will continue to dumpster dive and we’ll be left with a set of pass rushers who allow CFL Level QBs to put up Dan Marino numbers

pile_of_shit.gif

JJ was scheduled to make $17.5M in Houston and now he is going to make $15.5M in Arizona? And he asked to be released? And there were LOTS of teams clamoring for him, or so we are told. Arizona will not sniff a ring, so why change teams? Good for him I guess. More money than I will make in 2021.

That's more money than I'll make in the next twenty years. Haha

Patriots GM will continue to dumpster dive and we’ll be left with a set of pass rushers who allow CFL Level QBs to put up Dan Marino numbers
Because the last time the patriots had 62 mill + in cap space........

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back