PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Isaiah Wynn Removes all Patriots references from his social media accounts

Trouble Brewing With Patriots Tackle Isaiah Wynn?
Ian Logue
One of the interesting stories of the day centers around New England Patriots offensive tackle Isaiah Wynn, for who it appears there could be some trouble brewing.

The post Trouble Brewing With Patriots Tackle Isaiah Wynn? appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

... Calvin Munson ...
brought him back? huh, little on the small side, isnt he?

iJIJ9g3.jpg

As has been discussed in other threads, it doesn't make sense to trade or cut Wynn at this time given our lack of depth at the Tackle position. I think for that to happen, we'd have to bring someone in to replace Wynn. We don't even have an OT on our practice squad at this moment. The only other tackle we have is Cajuste who is injured.

I also don't think it's a good idea to move Onwenu back to RT. He's been playing lights out at guard, let's leave him there where he is excelling.

Wynn is the reason our third string QB is playing right now.
We can add a tackle to back up Cannon if it means Wynn isn't going to be on the roster putting down the red carpet for free shots at the QB.

We're lucky Zappe wasn't killed in the Greenbay game.

Trade Wynn for a conditional seventh rounder in 2029 and get his salary off the books. I would be happy with a trade like that. If a conditional seventh in 2029 is too much, I will take a bag of footballs.

Trade Wynn for a conditional seventh rounder in 2029 and get his salary off the books. I would be happy with a trade like that. If a conditional seventh in 2029 is too much, I will take a bag of footballs.
I'm thinking a seventh next year is probably the most we can get. The slight hope I have is that OL play around the league has been dismal this year so there may be a team that is desperate enough to give up a fourth. BB is going to have to play hardball though so if anything happens I'm guessing it happens hours before the deadline rather than days.

I doubt they will cut him, just keep him on IR for the rest of the year acting as a "quasi coach" now that we have Zappe that can fill in.
Ok but after he’s off Ir he has to go. Wasting our cap space on a “coach” instead of a PLAYER who can contribute on the field.

Cut him and pay him a coaches salary if that’s the role you want him in

Trade him to get the pick and cash to have flexibility to pull off a trade for someone else. He was a horrible pick, cut your losses and move on like Harry.

You’re right, it looks like they had a gap on the PS for a week but just filled it with Ron’Dell Carter. Although, they’re gonna need to sign Cannon to the 53 which will open another spot. I thought he was already on the 53 but it isn’t listed here.

Transactions NOT noted on Patriots.com:

Cannon was signed to the 53 on October 5th.
Sebastian Gutierrez was signed the the PS to replace Cannon on October 5th.

Calvin Munson was signed to the PS on October 14th. (He was added to the Roster page under PS on Patriots.com that day, but didn't show up in the transaction)

Calvin Munson actually took the spot that Kevin Harris had on the PS when Harris was elevated to the 53.

You'll note that on the Patriots.com Transaction page, they mention Gutierrez being released on 10/11 the same say that Lil'Jordan Humphrey was released from the "53". Humphrey was then signed to the PS, filling Gutierrez spot.

You'll also note that on the ROSTER page, they still have Tristan Vizcaino listed on the PS even though on the Transaction Page, they have Vizcaino listed as being released.

The Patriots.com page not reporting all the transactions is exactly why I started the Roster Transaction thread. Because they don't mention everything and it's very frustrating as a fan.

As a follow-up, I messaged Evan Lazar to see who it is that is responsible for content on those two pages of the Patriots.com Website. It's pretty sad that they can't keep the Roster or Transaction pages accurate and up to date..

As a follow-up, I messaged Evan Lazar to see who it is that is responsible for content on those two pages of the Patriots.com Website. It's pretty sad that they can't keep the Roster or Transaction pages accurate and up to date..
The way defensive front 7 players are categorized is inconsistent and misleading, so you end up with Judon being listed as a LB. For this to make sense, you would have to assume that means OLB in a 3-4 influenced alignment, but Mack Wilson is specifically listed as OLB. It wouldn't take a huge logical leap to assume based on that information alone that Judon and Wilson play the same position (which is clearly untrue). There are other things I could nitpick about the way our present roster is represented over there, but that's just one example.

And I've seen people here using the positional listings on that page as "proof" during disagreements. Gotta stop doing that.

not sure if this is true or another volin

LOL, I know this isn't true.

But pretend it was. This is really crazy. I know everyone would be psyched by this. The Patriots are not going deep into the playoffs this year anyway. So whatever.

But I'm not sure if fans realize here the extent of Nakobe Dean's injuries.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back