PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If OBJ is released by the Browns and is unclaimed, do you want him in NE on the cheap? (Update: Signed by Rams)

Latest report is Chiefs are making a run. Lol

So Chris Curtis and Wiggins on twitter are pretty much saying Nink said the deal is done. Anyone else see this?
I’m sure Nink has as many sources with the team as anyone, but would he typically break this kind of news.

It’s Mo.
You seem pretty sure of that. I'll trust you.

If he comes here, he'll be an upgrade (if he's still got the moves), of course. I just hope BB can keep him in line. Pats have something good going on here right now. Beckham could be a big piece of that, or he could be the disruptive piece that sets them way back.

You seem pretty sure of that. I'll trust you.

If he comes here, he'll be an upgrade (if he's still got the moves), of course. I just hope BB can keep him in line. Pats have something good going on here right now. Beckham could be a big piece of that, or he could be the disruptive piece that sets them way back.
My take too. Could be a great addition or sink a promising season and hurt Mac in the process.

I have no inside info on OBJ's shard fetish.

What I can offer is some wisdom from Confucius:

He who goes to sleep with itchy arse hole wakes up with stinky finger.

That's one of my personal favorites from Confuseus... Another one is:
Those who fart in their house of worship will sit in their own pew.

Last edited:
Curious tweet coming later in the day after lots of reports coming in that GB and NO we’re the favorites

Sounds like he was just dreaming of the possibility.

This was a joke, he was asked not to tweet this. It will make national news for no reason. This is not how it was meant to go down.
So is your source joking as well?

I'm sure Captain Stone has already copyrighted "WR corpse" to use in future posts since we already used the other homophones.

And I was going to post that yesterday was the Marine Core / Marine Corps / Marine Corpse birthday... Happy 246th, Teufelhunde!

Last edited:
So seems like I was mistaken about salary not being an issue because of the offset:

So maybe he is balancing cash vs where he most wants to be, or maybe he's already decided but he's basically still pretending to be undecided so as to up his pay.

3 prepositions in a row, Bert? Time to find yourself a new flunky...

Here's why I don't think it will be NE.

Cleveland owes him 7.5M. If anyone wanted to pay all of that, they would have claimed him. Anyone signing him is logically signing him for about the same amount, at or near the league minimum.

So OBJ is likely going to decide on the team that can promise him the most snaps, targets, and touches for the remainder of the season.

There is no way in hell that BB makes any promises like that. Such things have to be earned in NE. Other coaches and GMs, though, will make such silly promises, if they need to.

Last edited:

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back