PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If OBJ is released by the Browns and is unclaimed, do you want him in NE on the cheap? (Update: Signed by Rams)

The Rams get the two biggest prizes that were available...OBJ who will help them immensely on offense to go along with Jefferson and Kupp. On defense, they get Von Miller to already add to a formidable unit. As long as they get consistent QB play from Stafford, they are going to win the SB.
I think them picking up Reynolds was better move than OBJ. Interesting move though we shall see if it works out

The Rams get the two biggest prizes that were available...OBJ who will help them immensely on offense to go along with Jefferson and Kupp. On defense, they get Von Miller to already add to a formidable unit. As long as they get consistent QB play from Stafford, they are going to win the SB.
yeah did Robert Woods get hurt or something? he's likely their best WR....still

That can't be. None of the eight billion random twitter-ninnies ever mentioned the Rams.

OBJ to Rams

One day Im going to go into the financials of the Rams and see how they operate

Ive see that he is still on the fence, but still, their management is crazy

After the Pats, they would be my second choice to win the SB this year. I think OBJ should go there ASAP, better coaching, better team overall, worse QB, but much less of stress.

Rams or Packers?

Eh, whatever.

Guess Rams are really going for it.

This guy won't give up. LOL

OBJ to Rams

Did this come out of left field ? I don’t remember the Rams even being mentioned in the OBJ sweepstakes. I think the Bucs and the Rams are the 2 best teams in the NFC.

Bucs are still the best NFC team. OBJ and an aging Von Miller won't be enough to change that.

They're going for it though

Rams are gonna be so pissed when their attempt to buy a championship fails lmao

Lol so much for waiting till Sunday…

Well, twas fun while it lasted

Hmmm....

Hmmm...interesting decision by OBJ. Kupp and Woods are pretty damn good...but it's L.A. hmmmm....nice stadium too...

Bucs are still the best NFC team. OBJ and an aging Von Miller won't be enough to change that.

They're going for it though

I mean, they've already beaten the Bucs twice the last two years, without those two guys. So even if the Bucs are better, I wouldn't say the gap is significant.

I mean, they've already beaten the Bucs twice the last two years, without those two guys. So even if the Bucs are better, I wouldn't say the gap is significant.
Oh yeah probably not a big gap. But imo the Bucs are the best team *IF* healthy - which they are not right now.

Moving on.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back