PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If OBJ is released by the Browns and is unclaimed, do you want him in NE on the cheap? (Update: Signed by Rams)

WTH is shefter wrong?
oooohhhh
xphNxxm.gif

Bucs are still the best NFC team. OBJ and an aging Von Miller won't be enough to change that.

They're going for it though

why couldn’t the bucs beat the rams then? Even if healthy they struggled on D against dallas.

Scheftet doubling down on the rams

Rams are going for it all this year.

why couldn’t the bucs beat the rams then? Even if healthy they struggled on D against dallas.
Doesn’t really mean anything in the postseason. Bucs lost to the Saints twice before beating them in the playoffs last year. They lost to the Chiefs at home before hammering them in the Super Bowl. Just depends on which team is healthy and whether you would trust Stafford over Brady in a hypothetical NFCCG.

OBJ doesn't like the cold

Good... I didn't want him here and I like the Rams more than any other NFC team.

I thought bill putting on a master class again Sean McVay and the Rams during their previous “all inn run” was one of the most Satisfying wins of all patriots history. I can’t even imagine the feeling that would come if we somehow got to the Super Bowl and did that again, while shutting down OBJ and making him look useless in the last game before he hits free agency again.

that might be almost as satisfying as winning the Super Bowl this year itself lol

Good... I didn't want him here and I like the Rams more than any other NFC team.

On a cursory glance, those two things would seem to contradict each other.

Doesn’t really mean anything in the postseason. Bucs lost to the Saints twice before beating them in the playoffs last year. They lost to the Chiefs at home before hammering them in the Super Bowl. Just depends on which team is healthy and whether you would trust Stafford over Brady in a hypothetical NFCCG.

yes, but the Brady-led Bucs have yet to beat the Rams, so you got to give the edge to LA. I just don’t think Tampa matches up well with the Rams

The Bucs' season will sink or swim with their defensive backfield.

yes, but the Brady-led Bucs have yet to beat the Rams, so you got to give the edge to LA. I just don’t think Tampa matches up well with the Rams
Yeah they need to avoid the Rams or the Saints. They're the worst matchups for them

Again, that doesn’t mean anything. I shouldn’t have to tell you this. The Colts had yet to beat the first dynasty Pats in the playoffs - until they did. And Stafford is no prime Peyton Manning.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back