PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If OBJ is released by the Browns and is unclaimed, do you want him in NE on the cheap? (Update: Signed by Rams)

their cap manipulation is like all these billionaires that don't pay taxes.

As long as the Super Bowl this year isn't a Los Angeles SB and its only the Rams i'm good with that

OBJ- Holt
Woods- Bruce
Cupp- Prohl
Stafford- Warner
Floyd-Little
McVay-Martz
When you lay it out like that, I think the Greatest Show On Turf was better.

A lot of good points especially the coaching advantage. My argument is even with mismatch in coaching you gotta have the players and I don’t think the Saints have the horses to make up for it. Plus highly likely any playoff game would be in Tampa.
Oh yeah don't get me wrong Tampa should be favored to win if they play each other in the postseason. They are far more talented than the Saints, but they always commit those self inflicting penalties vs the Saints and the defense specially gives the Tampa offense fits.

My only concern about this, is IF Belichick Truly wanted OBJ, well he hasn’t been very good in getting the receiver he wants. Allegedly the Pats finished 2nd in the Julio Jones sweepstakes. So it’s just annoying that he can’t land the big fish he really wants. I always laughed when people said he didn’t try to get weapons for Brady, well he tried. Brown and Gordon didn’t work out (Stupidity & Drugs respectively), Harry (sucks), Sanu (bad fit). And now post Brady he’s missed out on Julio Jones and supposedly the guy who wanted to be here, OBJ. They really need to get some weapons for Mac. What he has now is pedestrian.

NFC is really loaded compared to the AFC. Rams look really good.

Would be funny as hell if an unproven Patriots team made up of a lot of young guys and a few older vets that nobody believed in got on a hot streak after a tough start to their season and ended up knocking the Rams off in the title game. What a wild story that would be! That could never happen, though.

Personally I would prefer a Patriots-Bucs Super Bowl with the Pats beating the Bucs. Alas that too most likely is just a dream.

The Bucs were a super team last year, weren't they?
They were only a super team when they won. Mid-season people were saying that Brady was done, failed experiment etc

Stafford is the key here. The rams are obviously built for a title and i think their defensive front gives them the edge over the typical ‘superteam’. But its gonna rest on the qb too at some point, hard to tell what stafford is capable of postseason wise coming from a loser franchise.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back