PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If OBJ is released by the Browns and is unclaimed, do you want him in NE on the cheap? (Update: Signed by Rams)

I'm a hopeful person who always expects the best.
My glass is always half full.
Lol so I mean I didnt even see the source it loaded slow like OBJ to NE and I got excited.
O well

More power to ya, man. There are worse things to be in this world than optimistic.

You better hope he's wrong, since Mac is too fragile to handle OBJ.
Anderson Cooper Reaction GIF

You know after Bill and this “heart to heart” with N’Keal, his next phone call was to CJ Golson to tell him all about it.

This is hilarious! Rule to follow. Anyone with less than 50k followers on twitter will lie through their teeth to get more followers

Last edited:
Reactions: sb1
Odell, just choose a team. All these rumors and reports are just annoying at this point. All this for a disgruntled WR who is past his prime.

Odell, just choose a team. All these rumors and reports are just annoying at this point. All this for a disgruntled WR who is past his prime.
He probably wants to, but teams are most likely playing games with him. He's just thinking about what's best for him.

Reminds me of the Julio Jones sweepstakes a couple weeks ago.

OBJ would instantly become our best WR

CJ Chanel
@cjchanel

Per source: After assessing all of his options Odell Beckham had decided to sign with the New Orleans Saints but had a Taco Bell Crunch Wrap Supreme for lunch and then shortly thereafter produced to dookie that looked like Belichick in his hoodie raising the Lombardi trophy. He took that as a sign that he should agree to terms with the Patriots. Contract should be finalized this afternoon.

#ForeverNE #NFL

3:50PM · Nov 10, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

but what if we sign odirty beckham and it is the catalyst that blows up our so far beautiful season?

He probably wants to, but teams are most likely playing games with him. He's just thinking about what's best for him.
He’s probably not even thinking about it yet, just packing his apartment. He doesnt have to decide until he tells the movers which way to drive.

Can someone explain this to me? Every article says that OBJ wants to play with an elite QB. But then says saints are in the running.

In what way is Trevor Simeon an elite QB?

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back