PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If OBJ is released by the Browns and is unclaimed, do you want him in NE on the cheap? (Update: Signed by Rams)

Man, it happens way too much.

My town’s school committee is debating closing a school which the superintendent supports. Superintendent writes a report where it states, “Per XYZ building contractor, it will cost $3m to repair the current school building.“ XYZ building contractor’s report is also included in the documentation, and it states: “The superintendent told us a previous analysis indicated it may cost up to $3m to repair the current school building.” Sigh…….
Idiots.

Who is this guy? He’s been writing a novel full of “stories” about OBJ/Patriots all day. At least they’re entertaining.

I didn't buy this one:

Mac is a rookie, I don't think he will push for anything at this stage of his career.

I didn't buy this one:

Mac is a rookie, I don't think he will push for anything at this stage of his career.

Agree. He ain't pushing but in terms of helping recruit, talking about the offense and throws/routes he particular likes I can see him having that convo with OBJ.

Cam said: Great place, it takes them a year to figure out you suck and even then they give you some cash for the second year before they cut you.
That should clinch the deal for us!

You know after Bill and this “heart to heart” with N’Keal, his next phone call was to CJ Golson to tell him all about it.

The crap from this dude CJ Parker is getting out of hand.

I didn't buy this one:

He would if BB told him to

You know after Bill and this “heart to heart” with N’Keal, his next phone call was to CJ Golson to tell him all about it.

No you have it backwards. N’Keal had a long conversation with CJ figuring out what to say to Bill to protect his roster slot from being cut to make room for OBJ

I hate you for posting this
I read the top
And then boom
Disappointment

I'm genuinely curious about what, in this thread, has given you any sense that any of these "sources" would be credible to the point you would become excited simply by a no name saying the words "OBJ to NE".

I bet he has a bunch of twitter burner accounts that throw anything out there can claim he's some insider if something sticks to the wall.

It takes someone really pathetic to write up such obvious fabrications, all for the possibility of getting a couple extra followers. It's not like it's some bombshell bit of info either... just some trivial detail.

I'm genuinely curious about what, in this thread, has given you any sense that any of these "sources" would be credible to the point you would become excited simply by a no name saying the words "OBJ to NE".
I'm a hopeful person who always expects the best.
My glass is always half full.
Lol so I mean I didnt even see the source it loaded slow like OBJ to NE and I got excited.
O well

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back