PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If OBJ is released by the Browns and is unclaimed, do you want him in NE on the cheap? (Update: Signed by Rams)

Is that source reliable ?…..because the Saints have about $12.49 in cap space.

I don’t know, but I’m referring to 2022. One way to dip into that is just create a void year for a fake second year lump sum.

The new era of Incarcerated Bobs. :rolleyes:

• Winner
Reactions: PP2
I'm waiting for a tweet from the girl that took a dump on OBJ. She's got the inside poop.

Imagine having so little going on in your life that you post fake NFL rumors all day from fake "rumor" accounts

That sounds like the BB we know, making a strong push because he badly wants one individual player on his team…..

It was misinterpreted: "The Patriots gave crackpot diva WR OBJ a strong push off the Zakim Bridge after insane contract demands."

Imagine having so little going on in your life that you post fake NFL rumors all day from fake "rumor" accounts

Yep. Making fun of busy carpe diem people waiting for them and reposting is the lowest..

I am now thinking that OBJ is awaiting the results of this week's games before deciding:

I mean the Seahawks, Saints, and Patriots aren't all locks to make the playoffs. The Packers play in cold weather....

Can we offer him a big year
I am now thinking that OBJ is awaiting the results of this week's games before deciding:

I mean the Seahawks, Saints, and Patriots aren't all locks to make the playoffs. The Packers play in cold weather....
Would be awesome to see him suit up against Cleveland as a Patriot this week.

Or..... He has picked a team and they don't want to announce the deal until after the team plays his previous team

200.gif

I don't want him then. Pick a team and stop being a wuss about it. Either you want to play or you don't.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back