PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If OBJ is released by the Browns and is unclaimed, do you want him in NE on the cheap? (Update: Signed by Rams)

Really hoping Wilkerson takes the next step.

I think he has God given talent and elite athleticism I think he can get make some big plays.

Yeah I'd go to GB if I were him. I'd probably want more clarity on whether Rodgers is sticking around first, though.

Would rather have him go there than make an AFC team like KC stronger.
He probably would not make them stronger. Its not madden where they come in and have instant chemistry, know the playbook and never miss a beat. Receiver is a tough position to just jump to a team in the middle of the year.

His last good season was in 2018. I feel like whoever he ends up with at this point is getting Josh Gordon 2.0 (not playing style but impact). A serviceable player who is more "name than game" at this point in his career. I don’t think he's a bad guy but I think he is just a volatile personality who in his prime was worth the headaches due to what he did on the field but at this point he is still a headache and is an average player.

"Hanscom Air Force base"

If this were real it would be "Hanscom Field" or Airport, or just Hanscom.

LOL this guy. Move along nothing to see here.

They are literally the same place. Hanscom Air Force Base had runways that used to be part of the base. The runways are now public and no longer officially part of the base. The base no longer has air wings attached. But saying they flew into Hanscom Air Force Base wouldn't be out of the ordinary.

only the rest of the year doesn't really need to have Aaron stick around in order for it to work.
That’s why honestly, he shouldn’t be looking at who has the best SB shot. In GB he is second fiddle to Adams and they run the ball a lot. In KC he’s never getting more looks than Hill and Kelce.

It’s half a year. He should go some place that is going to use him effectively right away and make him the premiere pass catcher. I am not biased

Let's just see him catch bombs from Rodgers and be done with it.

So we have to change Logan to Hascom now? Does Hascom have Hertz rental?

We need to compile a list of fake twitter sites and ban those links from rumor threads...I've forgotten which ones are fake.

We need to compile a list of fake twitter sites and ban those links from rumor threads...I've forgotten which ones are fake.

It might honestly be easier to have a whitelist of credible sources. Much shorter list at least.

Here’s a blue checkmark. Everyone happy now?

I know that people are sh*tting on this Ramos guy and in general for good reason but I think that it is clear now that his “scoops” are based upon him knowing a guy or multiple guys who transport players to the stadium from the various airports. This is why he has been correct on multiple occasions about people coming for workouts/visits and also being cut (Because those players need transportation to the airport out of town). That is the only reason I am not completely dismissing his Hanscom tweets.

It seems like quite a gap between the veteran's minimum and $20M. What the hell does Davante Adams 2022 and beyond have to do with Beckham? This Tweet really makes no sense, unless he's referring to them saying they don't want to do anything yet for OBJ's 2022 situation.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back