PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If OBJ is released by the Browns and is unclaimed, do you want him in NE on the cheap? (Update: Signed by Rams)

Its also a small airport for private non commercial planes
Not sure if they have a Hertz rental car spot there. Might be Enterprise.

Way too much smoke around OBJ to Pats at this point for it to be pure speculation.

I see no reason not to.
Im not sure how much he has left but there is no doubt he can still do some things well and McDaniels is a very good OC who will get that out of him, and Jones has shown me that he can take advantage of it.
We get better by bringing him in, the question only is how much better.
I would expect him to be gone in 2022 regardless of how 2021 goes. I’m sure the atmosphere here will keep him flying right for half a season before he goes somewhere else to be a douchebag

As much as I’d love for this to be true it strikes me as someone making stuff up in the hopes that OBJ signs with the Pats. That way he can claim he was first and try and gain some clout. Just my thoughts.

That said, who is this guy and how do we know he’s not full of it? Has Erika Leigh confirmed this?
He's the guy who had Moses Cabrera (head trainer) getting fired and Hoyer getting cut for not being vaccinated. He did get some player's workout right maybe a couple months ago. He's a college student who has been affiliated with different fan sites but currently doesn't list any of those in his bio.

"Hanscom Field's traffic is primarily business jets and general aviation aircraft."

from google search

Sure, but since when do the Patriots fly in people to an air force base?

Uh oh...

I don’t think this guy has any player personnel or coach contacts but I am convinced that he knows someone in the travel department with the patriots. He was correct during the off-season about several random players who were flying in for workout and visit before anyone else reported it.

Sure, but since when do the Patriots fly in people to an air force base?
It's an airport. People fly in and out of there. I've flown into and out of Hanscom many times.

It's an airport. People fly in and out of there. I've flown into and out of Hanscom many times.

Well, it looks like he's going to KC, GB, or NO per the Russini report above...so it doesn't matter.

So the unverified accounts saying he was going to come here are wrong????? NO WAY!

Well Russini has a great picture of Italian meats and cheeses in what must be a fantastic appetizer at the top of her twitter page, so I would have to believe her.
1636556988336.png

Chiefs and Packers both do make more sense playing with an established QB and being able to make a splash before heading to FA.

He has a better shot at winning the SB in Green Bay than he does in KC. KC is going nowhere this year with or without Beckham.

The only reason I put any stock in this smoke about the Patriots is because of the local reporters Howe and Bedard pretty much saying the Pats feel good about this. I don't believe anything about the Chiefs. I think Kermit his hurt and they're going nowhere.

Packers will sign a practice squad player instead. Thats the MO there.

Hope it’s NO since that team is going nowhere.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back