PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If OBJ is released by the Browns and is unclaimed, do you want him in NE on the cheap? (Update: Signed by Rams)

I'm setting myself up for disappointment arent i??
I Get It Yes GIF by Farmers Insurance ®

I just don’t see why O would want to come to NE. This team, while ascending, isn’t a contender. He’d be better off with several of the teams listed above. Teams that are striving for rings now.
I was not big on him coming here. But I could be won over and intrigued with the boards excitement
Unfortunately your like a Skunk at a Picnic

If we do sign him, the smart move would be to make him inactive for the next 2 games, and have him active for the Thursday night game. He'll be fresh when everyone is going to still be banged up.

Legit source confirming and adding to story.

OBJ is one crazy MFer. Lmao

Really a shame the Packers blew that money on Randall Cobb to placate their ****head qb.

I was not big on him coming here. But I could be won over and intrigued with the boards excitement
Unfortunately your like a Skunk at a Picnic
Ok, well, i’ll reignite the flame !

OBJ is such a wacko, maybe ‘what is best for him’ isn’t an actual consideration ! He might be a BB lover who doesn’t care if he gets paid to insult a vet or a rookie QB !

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back