PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If OBJ is released by the Browns and is unclaimed, do you want him in NE on the cheap? (Update: Signed by Rams)

If he did come here, is he automatically WR1?
I think the other WRS concede to him.
I'm sure him signing with New England would be a contingency he has to suit up against the Browns.

He is toying with us.
lol
He will go to GB or NO

Hilarious didn’t we call this out most fools didn’t want him and if we signed him they’d be celebrating and it’s happening

Do the packers just not like having a decent WR next to adams or what

Interesting. So this means he won’t be looking to just play out 2021, it appears. If there’s a bidding process, that would almost certainly mean 2022. I’m a bit surprised, to be honest. Thought he’d be looking at best situation to rehab his image for the next few months and then hit FA.

Packers I get cause of AR, but Saints?
He’s from the New Orleans area and played for LSU. This is also why a Saints best writer may have inside access.

I just don’t see why O would want to come to NE. This team, while ascending, isn’t a contender. He’d be better off with several of the teams listed above. Teams that are striving for rings now.
Were 5-4 and in the playoff hunt. The AFC is wide open.

Interesting. So this means he won’t be looking to just play out 2021, it appears. If there’s a bidding process, that would almost certainly mean 2022. I’m a bit surprised, to be honest. Thought he’d be looking at best situation to rehab his image for the next few months and then hit FA.

He’s from the New Orleans area and played for LSU. This is also why a Saints best writer may have inside access.
That’s makes sense from a being close to home situation, but from a football prospective Saints are bad at the qb position.

That’s makes sense from a being close to home situation, but from a football prospective Saints are bad at the qb position.
Maybe, but NO has that voodoo sh!t down there.

Do people just believe anyone with a blue check mark?

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back