2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

I want Tom Brady to _____ in Tampa

• Keep winning big

Votes: 45 35.7%
  • Play well and have fun

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • Be irrelevant (don't really care what he does)

Votes: 16 12.7%
  • Struggle and realize his career is over

Votes: 12 9.5%
  • GF himself

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Ray Lewis killed a man

Votes: 16 12.7%
  • Michael Vick killed the man's dog.

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
where is the choice "buy Geritol in bulk"?

Realistically, yes, he's 43 and asking him to win the SB would be a lot for his age. However, he chose to put his legacy on the line by going to the Bucs. And he brought Gronk with him. He could have done what Eli Manning did - retire after playing only for one team. I respect what Eli said and that is "Once a Giant, always a Giant, Only a Giant."

He wanted to continue playing. Bill didn’t want to commit to him on a multi year deal at his age. I don’t blame either on their stance.

He wanted to continue playing. Bill didn’t want to commit to him on a multi year deal at his age. I don’t blame either on their stance.

That was part of it...Brady said there were multiple factors at play.

Where's the "buy me a house right near him" option? That's the one I choose.

I want him to have fun...but he's largely in my rear-view mirror of the singular object of my affection, the New England Patriots!!

...win his 7th SB unless Cam wins his 1st...

He can win the SB or go 0-16. I don't care about him anymore, he is not on my team anymore.

I do not want to pretend I do not care about TB12.I wish him all the best. My attachment to him is big however attachment to the Patriots is incomparably bigger.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: TBR
Hope Brady plays well but they lose every game. Go Saints.

My Uncle lives in Florida. There are some good lobstahs down there however Tom probably avoids them.

I started following the Patriots in 1960 and have witnessed the good, bad, and ugly.
I had season tickets for the second time from 2011 to 2018. These were the golden
years for the Patriots thanks to Tom Brady and Bill Belichick. Brady left because he
had a chance to play with a team with much better offensive tools. It looks as if he
made the right decision because the Patriots did little to upgrade the wide receiver
and tight end positions.

Win 2 SuperBowls, then come back for 1 more season in NE to win another.

Lose this SB to us.

I don't care what the tampa bay buaccaneers QB does. i wish him good health and a fantastic retirement

Grateful for all the memories but his off season antics the last few years here has left a sour taste for me looking at how hard he tried this off season with the new team in a pandemic.

I'm torn between wanting him to do well and wanting him to looked washed to prove BB was correct.

Have a good season without winning the Super Bowl.

It's a shame that BB didn't get Brady some better receivers so he could have finished his career here.

He looks great so far which isn't surprising when you surround him with guys that can catch.

Tampa has to be the favorites to win the Superbowl this year.

He's dead to me
Then change your name here because it's really annoying hearing you constantly complain about TommyBrady12.

It should be easy for a bandwagonner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye