PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How much longer will you drink the BB kool-aid?

More BB discussion. Lead-in by Acho. Rebuttal by Joy Taylor. Then further discussion by the rest of the panel.

Interesting stuff.

So BB has never won a playoff game as a Head Coach without Brady, counting his time with the Browns as well as the Patriots?

Things that make you go, Hmmmmm. :excited:

He won one playoff game as head coach of the Browns...against the Patriots.

More BB discussion. Lead-in by Acho. Rebuttal by Joy Taylor. Then further discussion by the rest of the panel.

Interesting stuff.

So BB has never won a playoff game as a Head Coach without Brady, counting his time with the Browns as well as the Patriots?

It took me some time, But I eventually came around to realize #12 made the train go.. we were blessed to have a born leader with an insatiable passion for wanting to win.. thank you GOAT.. I will always respect BB and always appreciate what he contributed to the game..

But the facts and the stats don't lie..
Great post @VJC patriot

Wanna know where Bill's "fastball" went?

200.gif

No, it went up your coal chute.

you're ridiculous. are you happy with a losing record the last 3 seasons? I prefer my teams to win...

The Patriots did not have a losing record the last three seasons, you clown. And you have the gall to call ME ridiculous?

each year is its' own entity...what part of THAT do you not grasp?

@FCB02062 was given an IQ test comprising one question: "Can you find your own ass with both hands?" He failed miserably searching for a hole in the ground.

@FCB02062 was given an IQ test comprising one question: "Can you find your own ass with both hands?" He failed miserably searching for a hole in the ground.
called out for not being able to do basic addition, then resorts to personal insults....all class, birdman

called out for not being able to do basic addition, then resorts to personal insults....all class, birdman

Keep trying. Hint: it's behind you, you sit on it, and more often than not it ends up getting kicked.

It's part of losing an argument on Patsfans 101.
there is no clearer example of a completely moronic self-own than birdman claiming the Patriots do not have a losing record, than I do the math FOR HIM, because apparently 4th grade math isn't birdman strong suit, show they do have a losing record since Brady left, and then he/she/they (don't want to misgender because I don't know) doesn't take the L like a normal person would, he/she/they resorts to insults....very becoming of the typical Patriots / Belichick fanboy

there is no clearer example of a completely moronic self-own than birdman claiming the Patriots do not have a losing record, than I do the math FOR HIM, because apparently 4th grade math isn't birdman strong suit, show they do have a losing record since Brady left, and then he/she/they (don't want to misgender because I don't know) doesn't take the L like a normal person would, he/she/they resorts to insults....very becoming of the typical Patriots / Belichick fanboy

The point is, genius, the Patriots had a winning season in 2021. If you meant something else by claiming they didn't then be specific (defined below). As @Joker already pointed out to you, each season is its own entity. BTW, I don't mind being called "birdman," although I am no BB "fanboy." Apparently everyone here who observes him objectively is, to a hater like you.

Spe·cif·ic
/spəˈsifik/

adjective
  • 1. clearly defined or identified: "increasing the electricity supply only until it met specific development needs" Similar, particular, specified, certain, fixed. Opposite: general

Numbers hurt the Bill fanboys.

The point is, genius, the Patriots had a winning season in 2021. If you meant something else by claiming they didn't then be specific (defined below). As @Joker already pointed out to you, each season is its own entity. BTW, I don't mind being called "birdman," although I am no BB "fanboy." Apparently everyone here who observes him objectively is, to a hater like you.

Spe·cif·ic
/spəˈsifik/

adjective
  • 1. clearly defined or identified: "increasing the electricity supply only until it met specific development needs" Similar, particular, specified, certain, fixed. Opposite: general
I don't care what someone called "Joker" - or anyone else - on an internet forum says. I'm not someone like you, bidbrain, sorry, birdboy, who apparently has a catalog of what every poster (or is it only me - am i in your head that much?) says. This is an anonymous internet forum. It is a place to air opinions, facts, and to engage in back and forth. Some people resort to name calling - in most cases a sign of lack of intelligence and a losing argument - but most do not obsess about people on an internet forum.
As to the point you made, the duplicitous pond scum coach at one patriot place has a LOSING RECORD since Brady left. This has been my point all along - also that his 6-22 record record is an embarrassment of Rich Kotite proportions vs quarterbacks who don't effing suck or are rookies. His "winning" 10-8 record in 2020 is sandwiched by two, COUNT EM TWO BIRDMAN, LOSING seasons. I don't care what the duplicitous pond scum coach did while he had Brady. That's over. We have had three very subpar seasons since #12 left. There's no denying this, unless you have parrot feathers between your ears. The "winning" 2021 season culminated in the most embarrassing playoff loss in club history, so no, that season was not up to "par".

I'm not someone like you, bidbrain, sorry, birdboy.....Some people resort to name calling - in most cases a sign of lack of intelligence and a losing argument...

Much to consider.

If Bill is seriously considering trading a first round QB after the kid got frustrated and pissed off with the dip****s Bill put in charge of the offense.... that is some deeply disturbing ****. I think right now his ego is writing checks he is no longer able to cash.

I don't care what someone called "Joker" - or anyone else - on an internet forum says. I'm not someone like you, bidbrain, sorry, birdboy, who apparently has a catalog of what every poster (or is it only me - am i in your head that much?) says. This is an anonymous internet forum. It is a place to air opinions, facts, and to engage in back and forth. Some people resort to name calling - in most cases a sign of lack of intelligence and a losing argument - but most do not obsess about people on an internet forum.
As to the point you made, the duplicitous pond scum coach at one patriot place has a LOSING RECORD since Brady left. This has been my point all along - also that his 6-22 record record is an embarrassment of Rich Kotite proportions vs quarterbacks who don't effing suck or are rookies. His "winning" 10-8 record in 2020 is sandwiched by two, COUNT EM TWO BIRDMAN, LOSING seasons. I don't care what the duplicitous pond scum coach did while he had Brady. That's over. We have had three very subpar seasons since #12 left. There's no denying this, unless you have parrot feathers between your ears. The "winning" 2021 season culminated in the most embarrassing playoff loss in club history, so no, that season was not up to "par".

You might not be aware of this, but most fans of the NFL recognize the cyclical nature of team success. That the Patriots have been able to largely avoid that for the past 24 years is significant and due in no small part to BB's performance both as coach and GM. Yes, of course, Brady's role was indispensable. But the program/team-building philosophy established by BB and enabled by owner Bob Kraft's stewardship are factors you have shown little appreciation for. Misplaced disdain is more accurate.

The Patriots roster bottomed out in 2020 due to cap constraints. Sure, Brady might've helped get that team over .500 but it likely wasn't going anywhere. They bounced back in 2021 with a promising rookie QB and infusion of free agent talent. Where things REALLY went wrong -- and BB deserves most of the blame -- was last season with the Patricia/Judge fiasco.

IMO, BB also deserves an opportunity to right the ship in 2023. If the team suffers another losing season it might be time for him to move on AT LEAST AS GM. And I would assume altogether, as he unlikely would want to continue in a diminished role.

You need to be careful what you wish for, as BB remains a top game-day coach and still prepares his team to be competitive. Replacing him with whomever offers no sure bet things would improve with the Patriots at any level. In that respect, all of your whining and moaning about things since the departure of Brady (who you also routinely trashed when he was here) is very shortsighted and indicates how embarrassingly ignorant you are of how things work with NFL football teams.

Nobody WANTS losing seasons. Those who understand why they sometimes happen, even to top franchises, are capable of taking a broader view. That is, vs. calling for the head of a Hall of Fame coach who has delivered New England 20 winning seasons out of 23. But go ahead and carry on calling him "pond scum," dumping on "Krafty Bob" and generally clowning yourself with anti-Patriots vitriol -- it's who you are and what you do.

Interesting stuff.

I hope you are bolding this statement to highlight how ridiculous it is. As we old timers know, the Belichick coached Browns defeated the Parcells/Bledsoe Patriots 20-13 in 1994.
LOL, I was going to say, I remember that frustrating afternoon that January ... losing that game definitely stung ;)

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back