PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How much longer will you drink the BB kool-aid?

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
Im dead serious.

I take you back to 1998. The PATS finished 4th best team of 5 AFCE teams.

1999 5th best of 5 teams Carrols last year and I believe that we are all glad because Petey was acting like one of the guys playing pickup B ball with the players. Pete also modeled clothes on Pats.Com Proshop. Kinda D bag if you ask me.

00 5th best of 5 teams. BBs first season as HC. Nobody expected instant success. BB had to determine who to keep and who to say good bye to.

From 2001 - 2019 the Pats were 2nd out of 4 AFCE teams twice and 1st out of 4 AFCE teams 16 times.

2001 1st out of 5 AFCE teams 1 time. I recall going to mall here prior to the season and wearing a NEP hat. These 3 young punks began mouthing off to me how much the Pats sucked.

After 19 years of unparalleled success, the smell has worn off the proverbial Rose. Its not just me. Kraft has been very vocal about this $hitshow since 2020. Everything comes to an end both good and bad.

until there is a head coach that is available and better. this fans base of chicken little has worn thin, and expecting the next 20 years to repeat itself is not realistic or expected
and asking this makes you worse than the 3 young punks mouthing off, its tiring and takes away from what we experienced,

the chefs are accepting bandwagon fans, you are more than welcome to join them

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

As a coach? Pretty much forever. As a personnel guy I think he's very much stuck in his ways and still wants to build by having depth and doesn't realize that without the elite QB play that's a recipe for winning between 8 and 10 games every year, never really being a contender and never drafting high enough to find the next guy at the most important position (while never giving the current guy the talent around him to show whether he potentially could ascend to that elite level). I think him being able to coach bad talent to mediocre records is ironically what will end up making this rebuild longer than it should be.

I lost a lot of faith in Belichick last year with the Patricia thing, but we are two days into free agency. Let's get real. Most of the big trades last year didn't happen until draft weekend or even after the draft. If you said this time last year that Davante Adams, AJ Brown, Tyreek Hill, and Hollywood Brown would all be traded during the offseason, people would have thought you were smoking something.

There is still plenty of time for the Pats to make moves to drastically improve this team.

Perhaps I'm in the minority but I rather quite like this offseason so far. They have plenty of time, and they have abundant resources to build a solid team. But then again I add vodka to the kool-aid.

Last edited:
the Patriots are tendering MYLES F U C K I N G BRYANT!!!! why, in the name of all that is holy, would they bring back this absolute BUM!?!?!

As a coach? Pretty much forever. As a personnel guy I think he's very much stuck in his ways and still wants to build by having depth and doesn't realize that without the elite QB play that's a recipe for winning between 8 and 10 games every year, never really being a contender and never drafting high enough to find the next guy at the most important position (while never giving the current guy the talent around him to show whether he potentially could ascend to that elite level). I think him being able to coach bad talent to mediocre records is ironically what will end up making this rebuild longer than it should be.
Your argument is the most successful coach/gm ever is now wrong because he continues to want to operate in the way that brought that success, and you think, from your distant point of view, that things have changed?

I am a BB lifer....all the way to the end, baby!

I want him to coach until he breaks Shula's record...

Shula: 347-173-6
Belichick: 329-164-0

33 more games to go 18-9-6. I think BB can get it done in two more seasons.

And even then I would only want him to retire because of his age....not because of his coaching skills.

Your argument is the most successful coach/gm ever is now wrong because he continues to want to operate in the way that brought that success, and you think, from your distant point of view, that things have changed?
It's a fact that things have changed, not really my point of view.

Whose koolaid do you want to drink?

It's a fact that things have changed, not really my point of view.
No it’s not. Evidently you don’t understand what a fact is.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back