PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How much longer will you drink the BB kool-aid?

Except, the results haven't been the same. 3 years is a pretty big sample too.
That often happens when you are rebuilding. Not sure how that would mean that a tried and proven approach suddenly won’t work any more.

If Bill makes Cam Archord SVP Football Ops then he'll lose me.

That often happens when you are rebuilding. Not sure how that would mean that a tried and proven approach suddenly won’t work any more.

How long is the avg rebuild? How long does the avg NFL coach keep their job? All metrics point to this year as the year results need to be in.

will the in bill we trust droids still be on team bill if they go into the season with the current receiving corps plus a couple rookies and a guy like Philip Dorsett?
Not sure that’s what will play out but I’m not that worried about Thornton Parker and Bourne as the top 3. With Stevenson and Henry, fix the OL and they will be fine. But I expect a 4th because injuries happen.

Last year is a terrible example. But we’ll definitely know more after this season…which should certainly be interesting depending on how things play out.

Bill has to take full responsibility for last year. He's the one who hired two non offensive guys for offensive coaching positions lol.

How long is the avg rebuild? How long does the avg NFL coach keep their job? All metrics point to this year as the year results need to be in.
Is there an average anything in a competitive sport with a salary cap and 53 man roster.
Nothing is linear.
2021 was the first year ot the rebuild and they made the playoffs. 2022 was a step back. It happens. You only have the greatest coach in NFL history producing the greatest results in NFL history so I don’t think how long an average coach keeps his job is really at issue here.

Drink Kool-Aid? Sure. Hell, I would run thru a brick wall for Coach Belichick!

1678818033373.png

Is there an average anything in a competitive sport with a salary cap and 53 man roster.
Nothing is linear.
2021 was the first year ot the rebuild and they made the playoffs. 2022 was a step back. It happens. You only have the greatest coach in NFL history producing the greatest results in NFL history so I don’t think how long an average coach keeps his job is really at issue here.

So were just gonna ignore 2020 for?? That was a very real year to me, it better of meant more to Bill than us peasants.

That is just it....

We were SO BAD that we almost killed a coach!

Hell...not even Fairbanks or Raymond Berry delivered a Lombardi in the 70's and 80's....nor did Parcells do so in the 90's...
It's just so legendary....Patriots press conference to announce a new coach and he almost dies from electrocution.

You can't make that up.

Last edited:
If we win less games this season than last then honestly it probably will be time to move on. It means the Mac experiment failed and Belichick's team is regressing year after year. Not improving.

I’m afraid I just ordered my last glass….

But, but, next year we’re gonna have a “hundred gazillion” bucks to spend on free agents…..

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back