PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How much longer will BB coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll need 5 or 6 more years. Most coaches don't continue into their 70's so his years are numbered. I give him 5 tops. 75 sounds right, health permitting.

4 more years will get him past shula so thats my optimistic prediction
4 years to win 33 games is optimistic?
you think 33-35 is optimistic for Bill Belichick?

I guess it’s 39 more wins to go. I would take 2 more rings over it, but both are acceptable as well.

BB will coach till ne passes Shula. He loves Football history and wants to be on top of history.
26 wins can be minimum 2 years (unlikely but doable) Definitely 3 years. If he stays successful who knows how long he will stay. As long as he stays successful and healthy his obsession with football will be hard for him to drag himself away

I had previously seen 26 wins. Now I see that was for playoffs also.
Add another year or two to my totals for regular season wins

It's actually very impressive how Shula has so many wins to catch up to, given how successful BB has been
Shula was 33 years old when he started his head coaching career. He coached 32 years between the Colts and Dolphins before retiring at 65. He then was able to enjoy the fruits of his labor and be lauded for his accomplishments for another 25 years until his death in 2020.

Shula was a great coach. His steakhouse not so much.

I didn't really expect BB to coach this long, but since he has I'd guess 75 is his max age. That could be shortened by another title.

IF the Patriots win the SB this year (very long shot), I think he will retire as HC.

Guess is that McDaniels will take over as HC very soon. Within 2yrs.

I want him to Marv Levy this biotch

By the way if you ever wondered how old Marv Levy was, the priestly tribe among the Israelites when the 12 tribes wandered over from Egypt was called the Levites.

They're named after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST