PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How are people grilling at Patriots tailgate parties?

dany0212

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi guys,

My friends are are ready to go tailgating for the upcoming Pats home game on September 21st.
Saw a few people using GrillEasy FireQube charcoal last time I was tailgating. Not a big fan of lighter fluid, so this might not be a bad way to fire up the grill. Anybody try this out yet?

Looking forward to the following weekend, go Pats!

road-trip-pro-grill_Z9amn_5965.jpg

At home, I'm a hard wood charcoal guy all the way. But for tailgating it's gas...Coleman. And depending on the size of our tailgate,we'll have at least two grills going

I like the Webber Q grills. This week I am using the Margaritaville Grill. It stores on its own articulating arm that plugs into your trailer hitch slot.

Obviously gas is easier cleaner. I like to roll with the turkey fryer and a small portable gas grill, or when i need more space on the grill, i go with the cuisinart cg-200, which doesnt fold up, but sits nicely on table tops. There are about 500 different portable grill options from "fits a single burger, no room for grilled onions" to full size grills strapped to the back of the truck. Depends on your price/needs

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back