PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Transport to Gillette Stadium + Tailgate questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget the train! It is unreliable, and any other stops before Foxboro are too far to walk. Once I took the train to Gillette, it arrived late and I missed most of the first quarter. Another time I took the train, it arrived late, and I had to run to the stadium. NEVER AGAIN! Do yourself a favor and take guesswork out of it by renting a car and driving.

Another idea: stay in a hotel close to Foxboro and take a taxi to/from the game.

I trust you mate! :)

Renting a car it is!

IF we want to try the whole tailgating experience. Is there a special parkinglot for that and are there any special parking lot for us that dont have seasontickets and just want to pay cash when we park our car?

I trust you mate! :)

Renting a car it is!

IF we want to try the whole tailgating experience. Is there a special parkinglot for that and are there any special parking lot for us that dont have seasontickets and just want to pay cash when we park our car?
Tailgating occurs in most parking lots but it's an involved process and all private groups. Unless you make plans in advance to join other experienced and well-prepared tailgaters it isn't worth the trouble because you would need to bring food and cooking equipment. Also remember that it might rain, in which case tailgating can get uncomfortable without your own portable canopy. Get to Patriots Place early and enjoy the festive atmosphere of the restaurants and shops.

One alternative that is very expensive: All-Pro Celebrity Tailgate Party @ Patriots Tailgate

Tailgating occurs in most parking lots but it's an involved process and all private groups. Unless you make plans in advance to join other experienced and well-prepared tailgaters it isn't worth the trouble because you would need to bring food and cooking equipment. Also remember that it might rain, in which case tailgating can get uncomfortable without your own portable canopy. Get to Patriots Place early and enjoy the festive atmosphere of the restaurants and shops.

One alternative that is very expensive: All-Pro Celebrity Tailgate Party @ Patriots Tailgate

Thank you all so much for the help!

We will rent a car and then we see whats happends!

GO Patriots! :)

We got the tickets from Stubhub, section 329 so not the best tickets but I think we will see Gronks arm from there :)

What do you think a cab/uber will cost single way from downtown Boston to Gillette?

Thinking about taking a cab to the game and the train at the way back, what to you guys think of that?

Uppers are great actually. Can see the play develop

Come on Boston Pats Fans……give the Swedes a lift to the game….they might be wearing bikinis

If you're looking to park and tailgate and have tickets to the game @MrDanne then this option might not be too bad. I've used it in the past and it's a pretty good way to go. The party and parking is directly across from the stadium. When you leave you'll have your own lane heading north and won't run into the stadium traffic until you've gone some distance.

There's plenty of good food with 8 drinks per person and latest prices show the Dolphins game has an Executive Special available for 135 pp plus 50 to park. There are also packages that include game tickets.

Patriot's Tailgate - Patriot's Tailgate

Last edited:
What the man said.

One thing you should know and bear in mind is that what you can bring into the stadium is VERY restricted (look on the site for exact details) and stringently enforced.

This includes a clear bag only policy btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back