PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hilarious Thread From Chiefs Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing does funny things to people. I was so delusional after SB 42 that I was taking screenshots of the holding during the catch play from my DVR, in hopes of what, that they would somehow overturn the result?

Some of those guys would fit right in on our GDT LMAO

Losing does funny things to people. I was so delusional after SB 42 that I was taking screenshots of the holding during the catch play from my DVR, in hopes of what, that they would somehow overturn the result?

Some of those guys would fit right in on our GDT LMAO

Yep, so many opportunities in that game wasted. The drop int by samuel, Rodney’s whatever the f that was of a tackle on Tyree. I can accept those because it was human error and the other guys play too. But that chokehold on Seymour from Shawn Ohara while Seymour had doofus mannings jersey was the toughest to take. Don’t even think of the catch anymore, it’s all about the hold.

Funny thing was, in a critical situation the next years superbowl, Hartwick from the Steelers was called in the endzone for holding, which negated a 20 yard completion from Ben, resulting in a safety for Arizona. Refing is a funny business and changes from game to game-crew to crew.

Some fans get way too upset over the Patriots.

The Patriots have dominated the NFL conversation for an entire generation, and have been the dominant team on the field for most of that time. That's not an excuse for all of the ridiculousness but, as a Bruins, Red Sox, and Celtics fan who followed those teams through some dark times, I can understand why that would frustrate the fans of other teams and trigger some of the hostility.

Yea I was reading that one....my god.

The "Fire Bob Sutton" thread is also epic. I chimed in saying they had a top 5 D 2013-16 but due to key personnel losses/regression/age/injury (Johnson, Peters, Berry) they were no longer a stout unit. We had the same issue 2007-2012. Justa gradual decline.

Most disagreed. Whatever.
I wonder if it would be helpful to point out that Bill Belichick won a Super Bowl with a second year quarterback drafted in the 6th round whereas Andy Reid couldn't win an AFCCG with a second year quarterback drafted in the first round?

I wonder if it would be helpful to point out that Bill Belichick won a Super Bowl with a second year quarterback drafted in the 6th round whereas Andy Reid couldn't win an AFCCG with a second year quarterback drafted in the first round?
And Belichick’s QB had less than one full year as an NFL starter while Reid’s had two full years starting in the NFL.

Yeah, I think pointing that out to them would be very helpful. :)

Little did you know that it would be on the cover of Sports Illustrated, right in plain view for all the world to see.

Yep, so many opportunities in that game wasted. The drop int by samuel, Rodney’s whatever the f that was of a tackle on Tyree. I can accept those because it was human error and the other guys play too. But that chokehold on Seymour from Shawn Ohara while Seymour had doofus mannings jersey was the toughest to take. Don’t even think of the catch anymore, it’s all about the hold.

Funny thing was, in a critical situation the next years superbowl, Hartwick from the Steelers was called in the endzone for holding, which negated a 20 yard completion from Ben, resulting in a safety for Arizona. Refing is a funny business and changes from game to game-crew to crew.

What got me the most afterwards was that the NFL was really emphasizing calling a play dead when the qb was in the grasp.

Our guys were constantly being penalized for following through tackles on the quarterback all year long. I remember them commenting about how annoying it was.

That play where we had Manning would have been whistled dead a dozen different times at any other point in the season.

And Belichick’s QB had less than one full year as an NFL starter while Reid’s had two full years starting in the NFL.

Mahones did not have two full seasons under his belt prior to the AFCCG.

Last edited:

Not 2 full years starting....1 game started his rookie year and then started all games his 2nd year

I like the part where she became a football fan, bought a book to learn more about the game- all just because of a case of mistaken identity. :D
She talked to the Chief’s Dee Ford. Close enough, flood her account with hateful tweets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes