PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hilarious Thread From Chiefs Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
carcosa seems to be taking the loss really well.

Occasionally I see people complain here that Patsfans is overmoderated. 5 minutes at Chiefsplanet is all the evidence anyone should ever need to understand why that's a bad complaint. The thread got to "kill yourself *****" by mid-page 2. Accusations of sister-****ing and calls for people to drown themselves by page 3.

By page 4, we get "Please, and I'm being 100% serious, PLEASE set yourself on fire in front of your family and let them watch you slowly burn to death, you dumb ****ing piece of ****". What is the hot-button topic that has so inflamed these people's tempers? The notoriously testy question of 'is it possible to score too fast?' I wonder if anyone's brought up that if the Chiefs took more time off the clock scoring their last TD, they wouldn't have had time to kick the tying FG.

Last edited:
All Message Boards are essentially the same, mucho handwringing after the game.. mucho blame and tons of wallowing in the crap.

Chiefs Why is Mahomes incapable of running a 4 minute offense - ChiefsPlanet

Degenerates into people telling others to set themselves on fire.....seems the defeat is being taken well!
Yea I was reading that one....my god.

The "Fire Bob Sutton" thread is also epic. I chimed in saying they had a top 5 D 2013-16 but due to key personnel losses/regression/age/injury (Johnson, Peters, Berry) they were no longer a stout unit. We had the same issue 2007-2012. Justa gradual decline.

Most disagreed. Whatever.

The premise of that post isn’t wrong though. Mahomes is like a running QB that just wants to run. In his case he is a big play guy and thats not sustainable. That also doesn’t allow for an efficient 4 minute.m

Also, in my opinion he will be having major arm issues sooner than later. Most of his throws are all arm. That puts an awful amount of stress on the elbow and shoulder. All of his “theatrics” come at a price. They always do.

they claim:
DxZ9DPKUwAAVLvL.jpg:small

I felt the same way after SB 42...............

We scored the go ahead score with too much time left....shoulda run it in on 3 carries vs. tossing the final TD to Moss.....

Chiefsplanet is different from Patsfans. This is one of the best, most well organized and moderated forums on the internet

Chiefsplanet is a different culture and you just have to accept the weirdness. Arrowhead Pride gives a better representation of KC fans online.

Chiefsplanet is good for a laugh but the trolling can’t be taken too seriously. It’s so over the top

The premise of that post isn’t wrong though. Mahomes is like a running QB that just wants to run. In his case he is a big play guy and thats not sustainable. That also doesn’t allow for an efficient 4 minute.m

Also, in my opinion he will be having major arm issues sooner than later. Most of his throws are all arm. That puts an awful amount of stress on the elbow and shoulder. All of his “theatrics” come at a price. They always do.

The one throw he connected on with Hill had as much elbow torque as I've seen from a quarterback in a while. All I could think about was Trevor Lawrence from Clemson and how little effort he uses to make throws because he's 6'6" with super long arms. Mahomes puts a lot of effort behind his throws.

Let's say the run it on 1st and 2nd down. Then get the TD on 3rd down. Do you (Or anyone) know how much time the Giants would've had left? Because I remember them scoring on that drive and thinking :" This game is far from over. Look at the time on that clock".

They had a 1st and goal on the 6 yard line with 2:55 left... trailing 7-10. Both teams had 3 TO's and the 2 min warning.

So, let's walk thru it:

1st and 6...run it. Get stoned. Milk the clock 40 seconds.

2nd and 5...run it at the 2:26 mark. Let it hit the 2 minute warning.

3rd and 4...run it in for the TD. Clock stops at 1:55ish...and the G-men still have 3 TO's trailing 10-14.

=================

Guess it wouldn't have mattered much......hmmm....

carcosa seems to be taking the loss really well.

Occasionally I see people complain here that Patsfans is overmoderated. 5 minutes at Chiefsplanet is all the evidence anyone should ever need to understand why that's a bad complaint. The thread got to "kill yourself *****" by mid-page 2. Accusations of sister-****ing and calls for people to drown themselves by page 3.

By page 4, we get "Please, and I'm being 100% serious, PLEASE set yourself on fire in front of your family and let them watch you slowly burn to death, you dumb ****ing piece of ****". What is the hot-button topic that has so inflamed these people's tempers? The notoriously testy question of 'is it possible to score too fast?' I wonder if anyone's brought up that if the Chiefs took more time off the clock scoring their last TD, they wouldn't have had time to kick the tying FG.
It looks to me like a place where the insults ARE the forum. I don't think there's a lot of serious football analysis.

They had a 1st and goal on the 6 yard line with 2:55 left... trailing 7-10. Both teams had 3 TO's and the 2 min warning.

So, let's walk thru it:

1st and 6...run it. Get stoned. Milk the clock 40 seconds.

2nd and 5...run it at the 2:26 mark. Let it hit the 2 minute warning.

3rd and 4...run it in for the TD. Clock stops at 1:55ish...and the G-men still have 3 TO's trailing 10-14.

=================

Guess it wouldn't have mattered much......hmmm....

I legit thought this is what you meant:
arnold-stoned.gif

I'm like WTF how would that help? Go to the fridge and get munchies? Open a bag of Doritos?

Oh, wait... He meant get stopped. Nevermind.

Yea I was reading that one....my god.

The "Fire Bob Sutton" thread is also epic. I chimed in saying they had a top 5 D 2013-16 but due to key personnel losses/regression/age/injury (Johnson, Peters, Berry) they were no longer a stout unit. We had the same issue 2007-2012. Justa gradual decline.

Most disagreed. Whatever.

Sutton just got the axe.

A cess pit of life forms that aspire to the intellect level of your average amoeba.

Well Bob Sutton just got fired so that thread on ChiefsPlanet is validated now.

Would Reid have canned Sutton after the season if KC had won the game and gone to the Super Bowl? If so, OK. If not, stupid, impulsive hot-take decision.

Yeah... they've made a couple of those kinds of decisions this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes