PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk and Bennett best TE combo in history?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldnt care less who agrees with me.

Sharpe was a HoF TE who was a great pass catcher as well as a good blocker despite his size. He was perfect for DENs zone blocking scheme. He was not better than Gronk.

Coates in his prime is better than Bennett 's prime. Seems pretty obvious to me.

Moving on.
You missed the point and made a bad choice regarding TE duo. Put up a poll and lets see what the hardcore football fans think. If you are so sure and your opinions so solid it should be a poll in your favor.

If not, you should move on...

You missed the point and made a bad choice regarding TE duo. Put up a poll and lets see what the hardcore football fans think. If you are so sure and your opinions so solid it should be a poll in your favor.

If not, you should move on...
Im too old to start a poll. I could care less.

No I think you are. Im too old to start a poll. I could care less.

Apparently too old to pick a TE duo too. Actually I take that back, You can chose whomever you want, but then just making up things and saying "You are correct" doesn't work here.

I bet you couldn't figure out how do put a poll up actually.

It's called watching football. You should try it.

I watched a lot of football.....lotta football. What I wont ever do here is make a silly choice regarding players and then makeup BS to justify it.

Apparently too old to pick a TE duo too. Actually I take that back, You can chose whomever you want, but then just making up things and saying "You are correct" doesn't work here.

I bet you couldn't figure out how do put a poll up actually.
You take things so personally. Now you start insults. Nice

I watched a lot of football.....lotta football. What I wont ever do here is make a silly choice regarding players and then makeup BS to justify it.
I don't believe you. I haven't stated any BS . Everything I've stated is factual. You just don't agree so move on.

You take things so personally. Now you start insults. Nice
So you want to start the "try watching football" nonsense but when it gets to hot in the kitchen you want out.

Typical

So you want to start the "try watching football" nonsense but when it gets to hot in the kitchen you want out.

Typical
Our disagreement has no resolution. I'm not going to get into a insult-based discussion . Not worth it.

I don't believe you. I haven't stated any BS . Everything I've stated is factual. You just don't agree so move on.

Everything you stated about the original topic was your opinion. You are welcome to it. What I dont think is necessary is rewriting history. Gronk is too far superior to Sharpe to make this Bennett/Coates debate even worth having.

You just dont want to admit you may be incorrect and have gone into full blown tap dance mode to try to move the chains here.

Its actually amusing.

Our disagreement has no resolution. I'm not going to get into a insult-based discussion . Not worth it.
That is right you wont. You will lose....badly

Exactly. I would like Hernandez with Gronk but that's not happening any more. Can Hernandez get a weekend relish program so he can play for the Pats?
He can only get a work release to Foxboro to plow the field during a snowstorm. He is not allowed to enter the game.

Gronk and anyone is the greatest TE combo ever.

Gronk is unstoppable. He drags 6'4 240lb players down, it's insane

would like to see them get more involved. marty only had 1 catch today.

i will say that both of them are unbelievable blockers.

Not even the best tight end combo the pats have ever had.

People forget how good hernandez was and frankly I thought he was better than gronk

I'll never forget that day I read about what he did.

If you search the site you can see how I felt about it

People forget how good hernandez was and frankly I thought he was better than gronk

Laughable. Obviously football is something you dont watch or just dont get.

Laughable. Obviously football is something you dont watch or just dont get.

Yeah

Except no

The only thing that I can say for sure gronk is better at is blocking.

Hernandez wad his equal in every other part and let's not forget he didn't even have the past 4 seasons to develop his skills more so.

Also what a deplorable comment. Even if I'm wrong were talking about a 1A and 1B type comparison. He would be our second best receiver at worst if he was on our roster. Nothing for you to scoff at

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST