PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gregg Doyel is still stuck on Deflategate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the conversation with his mechanic now:

"Mr. Doyel, it looks like you tore the sidewall of your tire when you hit a curb."

"Are you sure? Because I am sure it was a Pats fan who did it."

"Positive."

"Come on! You know it was done with a knife. Those *&%$ing Pats fans."

"No, I am 100% sure it was the curb."

"Are you sure? Because it had to be a Pats fan."

"Ok! It was punctured by a knife. Looking at damage, it looks like it was done by a knife that a Pats' fan would use. Can you pay your bill now?"

"I knew it!"

Last edited:
Breaking News! The Indianapolis Police have apprehended the suspect in the puncturing of Gregg Doyel's tire case. Patsfans.com has gotten the exclusive mugshot photo of the suspect (Note: He looks really shady).

SPcurb_html_7a3454f6.jpg

Alleged struggle with alleged depression.

Given that his whole existence is about being a troll to draw clicks, without independent verification I don't believe a single word he says about any mental condition. He's such a slimeball that lying about his mental status to draw sympathy and/or clicks would be completely in character for him.

Man I hope you are wrong. If hes fraudulently using a serious emotional condition to curry compassion from his readers and detractors thats bad. Real bad.

I see Doyle as a cog in the propaganda machine. And that machine wants all focus off of the Colts; what they have done; and what they have not done. After losing their 6th game in a row to the Pats- by an average of 21 points -they switched strategies. They took their game off the field. How clever! :rolleyes:

And as any good propaganda machine works, the lie(s) is repeated over and over...until people accept it as truth. What a bunch of Nazis! :eek:

In addition, there's that "winners by association" thing they are attempting to finagle. And the way they have chosen to go about it is to openly state that the Patriots wins are their wins...that should be us, but they <anything but beat us on the field>. The goal is to detract from the Patriots achievements and associate themselves with those achievements, but in a superior way. Yeah, the team that plays for the #1 pick by losing intentionally also plays the victim card. However, they don't want to be viewed as such. It's dirty; it's ugly; it's...cheating. So, they accuse those whom they envy of what they do and work the propagandas.

And it's about time we start calling them out for it. In a nutshell, their ENVY has driven them into depths that effectively render them...certainly nothing to be admired for in the least....shame and a sin. :oops:

The Colts accused the Patriots of committing a crime that never actually happened. doyel apparently feels it's also OK to accuse Patriots fans of a crime that never actually happened

The Colts accused the Patriots of committing a crime that never actually happened. doyel apparently feels it's also OK to accuse Patriots fans of a crime that never actually happened

Consider that many in the Colts org would gladly throw the Pats- or any other NFL team -under the bus to take the focus off of themselves and their shortcomings. It's desperate, childish and immoral. And they know it. However, now that the propaganda machine is in motion, they can't back out, now. That would be incriminating!

if Doyel got run over by a stuffed garbage truck doing 80 mph, I'd step over his pancaked corpse, walk into the nearest coffee shop, order a black coffee and toasted bagel and wait for the street sweeper...

I'm sure you'd pause first to see any used adult diapers were lying nearby, ready to be repositioned...

Does anyone know how well these kind of writers do financially? I suppose from the newspaper's point of view, it doesn't make sense to pay a real journalist a real salary when you can hire a moron for $50 and get the same amount of web hits.

I really am curious about whether people can actually make a decent living by simply writing this tripe. Does he have a day job? A trust fund? Mow lawns on the side? Deal meth?

Anyone know?

I would think this is a major issue in the world of journalism. It's been clear from the beginning of the press, going into journalism isn't typically going to make you rich, but these days I wonder if even the better journalists can support their families. You have so many amateur writers now with blogs and so many ****roaches like Doyel out there who are more than willing to go that extra mile under the earth's surface to get clicks. You are exactly right, though; why hire a real professional when all your advertisers care about is exposure and number of times the article was accessed and shared.

You have only a tiny amount of truly reputable news sources right now and so few jobs available. It's no wonder that you don't see a lot of talented journalists. It's the world of Doyel, SAS, and a bunch of loud mouth, obnoxious idiots who one up each other with the most outrageous opinions.

Breaking News! The Indianapolis Police have apprehended the suspect in the puncturing of Gregg Doyel's tire case. Patsfans.com has gotten the exclusive mugshot photo of the suspect (Note: He looks really shady).

SPcurb_html_7a3454f6.jpg

All I can think of is American History X, with Edward Norton's skinhead Nazi character taking Doyel to the curb and telling him to bite it.

Great fundraiser idea for the TD Garden in Boston.

Rhonda Rousey vs Doyel/Kravitz together with their manager Manesb Mehta.

None sure which one is Doyel but he's in this for certain.

But Doyel is so mentally unbalanced, I wouldn't put it past him to slash his own tire to blame Patriots fans.

the exact first thought that came to my mind also.
If it was a Patriot fan, we would have gone back and slashed the same tire (just to let him know) or gone all 4 to begin with. Whoever did this was an amateur (and that can extend to the driver ;) )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents