PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gregg Doyel is still stuck on Deflategate

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are talking about him, so he is achieving his goal. Doyel is a master troll. If you thinking starting a thread, pointing out his logical inconsistencies and stupidity will somehow defeat him, you have already lost at his game.
No his goal is to discredit the Patriots. I don't think he's trying to be the story like Steven A Smith would want to. He hates all things Patriots. They have ended the Colts dreams time after time and he can't stand it. He is all consumed by this and the only way for him to make any sense of it is to blame it all on cheating. Getting people to click on him is only a side goal. It is revenge and hate that fuels him now.

Every time a media rag posts a Kartrashian article, someone sensible will post the following in the comments section: "Stop making stupid people famous". However, it never works. Those articles get million of views, and consequently many more similar articles ensue.

Similarly, every time an otherwise well meaning poster links to an anti-Pats hack job from a random media whore, other sensible posters will point out that giving any publicity whatsoever to these cretins only perpetuates their parasitic behavior ever more. Yet, people will still keep posting (and worse, linking) such articles.

I guarantee you OP, but for this thread, I would have been a bit happier not knowing who or what a "Greg Doyyel" is, what it thinks, or that fact that it looks like a walking camel dong. Much less that fact that its website ended up received a few more clicks because of YOU! :mad:

Nah.....Troll the hell out of them. It's fun.

Chris Mortensen gets killed on every tweet no matter what it's about.

I find it humerous.

You hear that guys? We don't have a right to feel angry...:rolleyes:

Berman didn't rule that Brady was innocent. He ruled that Brady was deprived of anything even remotely resembling due process, and was simply convicted by a kangaroo court.

Doyel can conclude whatever he wants. He's a waste of oxygen, and even he knows it. I can't decide whether I should find his impotent, obsessive hatred of the Patriots funny or sad.

He's a total troll. And I bet his radio appearance about his alleged depression was all a trolling act as well.

The way Doyel behaves at his job, not just with the Indy Star, but when he was at CBS Sports, I wouldn't put it past him.

He gets to act like he always does, but his claims of depression give him some protection if someone tries to respond to him. Then they become the bad guy and he's the victim.

Berman didn't rule that Brady was innocent. He ruled that Brady was deprived of anything even remotely resembling due process, and was simply convicted by a kangaroo court.

Doyel can conclude whatever he wants. He's a waste of oxygen, and even he knows it. I can't decide whether I should find his impotent, obsessive hatred of the Patriots funny or sad.
And Berman stated he didn't believe there was any substantive evidence of a conspiracy to deflate footballs or proof that the footballs did not deflate naturally. He couldn't rule on that since it was not what he was asked to rule on. Poor Doyel, he can't even spell is name right.

Guy's a dipshit. Gets a flat tire and then jumps to the conclusion that it had to be a Patriots fan that slashed it.
Somewhere I recall seeing that his whole 'Pats fans slashed my tire' line was exposed as a huge lie.

Photos of the tire - that Doyel himself published - showed paint on the sidewalls.

In other words Doyel drove recklessly and hit a curb, got a flat, and then seized the opportunity to blame it on a fan of the Patriots.

The Colts were supposed to be a winner this year. Instead, they are lucky to be 3-2 and for having beaten teams from their weak division three times. Those are some very sorry teams.

Luck may indeed become a player, but those who proclaim him to be a sure HoFer are way way ahead... so far he's been good, not great. And in recent games, he's been downright sad.

The Indy media needs to shut up and blame the team and (especially) the front office for failures. Not Mother Nature.

I don't give a u know what. They better lay the hammer on these losers. Such sore losers. I don't like luck either.

Somewhere I recall seeing that his whole 'Pats fans slashed my tire' line was exposed as a huge lie.

Photos of the tire - that Doyel himself published - showed paint on the sidewalls.

In other words Doyel drove recklessly and hit a curb, got a flat, and then seized the opportunity to blame it on a fan of the Patriots.

How pathetic. Next thing you know he's gonna slip on his ass and bust up his face and then claim a group of Pats fans jumped him.

I'll bet his apartment smells of cats, and sadness.

How pathetic. Next thing you know he's gonna slip on his ass and bust up his face and then claim a group of Pats fans jumped him.

Somewhere there was a column, but I couldn't find it; the twitter feed will have to do.

B749I0DIcAAFH1T.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore