PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gregg Doyel is still stuck on Deflategate

Status
Not open for further replies.

raduray

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I read it too. He uses words like "cesspool" to describe Pats fans. Yet he doesn't have the balls to come on Boston talk radio to debate. I'm deliberately omitting the term "man" because a man and Doyle don't mix

Shut the Hell up man.

Technically, yes, Berman didn't rule that Brady was innocent but a person would have to be blinded by their hate to not see that Berman thought Brady was innocent.

I mean he basically said it when he said in open court that he didn't see any evidence and then got the nfl's lawyer to admit on record there was no direct evidence.
And the only reason he "didn't find Brady innocent" is that a finding of guilt or innocence wasn't what he was allowed to do. We knew from the start that he was judging the process not the facts.

th

And the only reason he "didn't find Brady innocent" is that a finding of guilt or innocence wasn't what he was allowed to do. We knew from the start that he was judging the process not the facts.

And that is exactly what the Doyels of the Hater-verse should be rooting against, if they had half a brain in their skulls.

A much better article would have been, "The colts have nothing to lose, because they're not expected to win"

and then say why it might be possible or he could be lazy and go for clickbait.

Every time a media rag posts a Kartrashian article, someone sensible will post the following in the comments section: "Stop making stupid people famous". However, it never works. Those articles get million of views, and consequently many more similar articles ensue.

Similarly, every time an otherwise well meaning poster links to an anti-Pats hack job from a random media whore, other sensible posters will point out that giving any publicity whatsoever to these cretins only perpetuates their parasitic behavior ever more. Yet, people will still keep posting (and worse, linking) such articles.

I guarantee you OP, but for this thread, I would have been a bit happier not knowing who or what a "Greg Doyyel" is, what it thinks, or that fact that it looks like a walking camel dong. Much less that fact that its website ended up received a few more clicks because of YOU! :mad:

I'd love to knock this chump out...

No way I'm ever clicking to read his bull poop article.

We are talking about him, so he is achieving his goal. Doyel is a master troll. If you thinking starting a thread, pointing out his logical inconsistencies and stupidity will somehow defeat him, you have already lost at his game.

what an utter piece of **** he is. His hate has consumed him. I hope he has to witness the worst blowout the Colts have ever seen. I hope the Colts make the playoffs and we get to so it again. Then I hope Brady is the MVP of the Superbowl. And just to top it off I hope Belichick gets the Coach of the Year award. Suck on all that Doyle....Sleep tight now.

He's a total troll. And I bet his radio appearance about his alleged depression was all a trolling act as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back