PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gregg Doyel is still stuck on Deflategate

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way Doyel behaves at his job, not just with the Indy Star, but when he was at CBS Sports, I wouldn't put it past him.

He gets to act like he always does, but his claims of depression give him some protection if someone tries to respond to him. Then they become the bad guy and he's the victim.

I was thinking the same thing. It's obvious that this idiot is desperate for attention, and it appears that he will say anything he has to in order to get people to notice him.

And if it IS true that he's faking depression just to get attention, then that would be one of the biggest scumbag move I've ever seen a 'journalist' pull. I would certainly hope he'd lose his job for it

The guy really is obsessed. Can't tell if it is part of his schtick or if it's a legit psychosis.

I don't give a u know what. They better lay the hammer on these losers. Such sore losers. I don't like luck either.
I don't like Luck either. Expressing a dislike for him is seen in some quarters, even here, as unwarranted. I call BS on that one.

I'm actually grateful for Gregg Doyel. Had he not existed, I'd have gone to my grave having never seen the phrase "walking camel dong". :D

These articles are an important media responsibility to publish. Consider:
-You accuse someone of cheating. Yet the cheaters end up the champions. That must be very frustrating for the accusers.
-You then are, however, buoyed by the "cheater" getting a major punishment. Justice? No. The law then yanks justice away from the accusers and completely erases it. That must be very frustrating for them.
-You then start a predicted promising season looking like utter crap while the cheaters look fantastic. That must also be very very frustrating for them.

So you see these articles are a useful reminder that really must get their blood circulating. It makes them again emotionally invested about something they feel is an outrage of unfairness and injustice. Cheaters should never ever prosper like the Patriots have. So with all that righteous emotion and angst wound up in them what happens??? They end up seeing the outrageous injustice prevail once again by way of a humiliating Colts loss on national TV and in front of the home audience.
Given their fragile state this is likely to cause more internal turmoil for many them. Gee, I just don't know if I can feel good about a Patriot blowout of the Colts. :)

Berman didn't rule that Brady was innocent. He ruled that Brady was deprived of anything even remotely resembling due process, and was simply convicted by a kangaroo court.

Doyel can conclude whatever he wants. He's a waste of oxygen, and even he knows it. I can't decide whether I should find his impotent, obsessive hatred of the Patriots funny or sad.

Yes, the Berman decision was as much of finding the NFL guilty of a sham process as it was anything else. Although Berman hinted at his belief that Brady was innocent, he ruled that the NFL was guilty of a sham investigation, lack of any real due process, and clear violation of federal law.

if Doyel got run over by a stuffed garbage truck doing 80 mph, I'd step over his pancaked corpse, walk into the nearest coffee shop, order a black coffee and toasted bagel and wait for the street sweeper...

Somewhere there was a column, but I couldn't find it; the twitter feed will have to do.

B749I0DIcAAFH1T.jpg

Doyel writes a lot of articles slamming the Colts. To assume it was Patriots fans is a little insane considering he lives in Indianapolis. How many Pats fans actually live in Indy? It is more likely a Colts' fan slashed his tire.

But Doyel is so mentally unbalanced, I wouldn't put it past him to slash his own tire to blame Patriots fans.

Doyel writes a lot of articles slamming the Colts. To assume it was Patriots fans is a little insane considering he lives in Indianapolis. How many Pats fans actually live in Indy? It is more likely a Colts' fan slashed his tire.

But Doyel is so mentally unbalanced, I wouldn't put it past him to slash his own tire to blame Patriots fans.

That's a valid option.

He's also relatively new to the area. How do we know he's not "playing a character" at work and is a jerk in his dealings with people in his neighborhood. Maybe he drives too fast through the neighborhood, or demanded a neighbor cut down a tree near his property or yelled at some local teens and they decided to get some payback.

He said there is no proof who did it and there are no leads, so it's intellectually dishonest for him to conclude it's any one group.

the exact first thought that came to my mind also.

Guy's a dipshit. Gets a flat tire and then jumps to the conclusion that it had to be a Patriots fan that slashed it.
when did he accuse pats fans of slashing his tires?

he's a moron if he thinks Pats fans want to slash a tire on his car. Greg, if you read this, almost all of Patriot nation could care less about flying out to Indy to slash a tire on your car. THIS Patriot fan would definitely "like" to show you something though...fly up here and I'll show you first hand...oh wait, you suffer from phobias, don't you...gee, I sure hope FISTOPHOBIA isn't one of them..

doyle has lost his mind.
pats fans on twitter have destroyed him.

good job guys

wrong...had to be snappers instead of blow...or maybe blow later on

One of the posters on the first page said it best (to paraphrase), "every time you give him a click, you give him another excuse to publish". Remember he is NOT required to tell the truth, or even make any sense. All he needs to do is play to a point of view that is popular with the mouth breathers that supply Irsay with Meth.

It would be best to simply ignore him, he has nothing to offer. He isn't even a good hater. I doubt even our own home grown versions of mediots will bother to use him this week, and if any do, they should be ashamed.

However if anyone here is advanced enough to know how to reach Doyle via social media, I would suggest this instead of giving him a click or spreading his infestation. Send him the following tweet or whatever. "Greg, I just found out that someone foolishly paid you to write something the other day. Please let me know when you publish something that either contains a shred of truth, has an ounce of integrity, or makes a lick of sense. It would be a first and I wouldn't want to miss it. "

If we did that, we'd be able to completely ignore whatever manure he's written, yet still show him some personal disdain for his existence. I want to be able to laugh at the fact that he got someone to pay him again, as his career circles the drain. I don't particularly care how off the deep end he's had to go to get some attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes