PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gregg Doyel is still stuck on Deflategate

Status
Not open for further replies.
his dogged determination to get to the bottom of all this is commendable

Heh, he's declaring that an entire fanbase of a rival football team is comprised of awful human beings

This is something you'd expect to be written by a sweaty loser freak posting on a jest message board, not by a 'professional sports writer'

As already mentioned here by many, this doyel clown is all about clicks and is not interested (or capable) of writing quality articles
At this point, it mostly just speaks to the publication that publishes his insane, desperate rantings. This guy makes Dan Shaughnessy look like a consummate professional.

Never change, Indy Star. Of all the newspapers that are going out of business, theirs is one I'll honestly enjoy.

Comcast just showed Giardi interviewing Doyel. JC, he even LOOKS like he's off his freaking rocker. Sounds it, too. Giardi was a ****y with him. Maybe that's why.

Comcast just showed Giardi interviewing Doyel. JC, he even LOOKS like he's off his freaking rocker. Sounds it, too. Giardi was a ****y with him. Maybe that's why.

How do you have a guy saying the reason they know him in NE is because he is not a "buffoon"....ah no the reason we do know who you are Greg is because you are a "Buffoon". By the way who in the hell still uses that word? That guy is a mental midget.

And yes Giardi was a *****! Not a fan of Tanguay but at least he called him out on his stupidity and called him an ass live on air...which was awesome.

Edit: **** I was wrong. I just looked up the definition of Buffoon Greg is right we don't know him because he is a Buffoon. The definition states a Buffoon is a ridiculous but amusing person. A clown. There is nothing amusing about Greg.

He's on WEEI right now, he's a clown. He says calling the Pats the "black sox" and Brady a bad guy was an overreaction. But in the next sentence says he stands by what he wrote.
In other words, He takes full ownership of being wrong, but then he doesn't.

He stood his ground, albeit weakly, but he got his ass handed to him. Back tracked all over the place.

As i was listening to Doyel talk about seeing posters from the pats crawling across his bed and him being from mississippi this image popped into my head.
bush-banjo-3-300x300.jpg
banjo.jpg

Last edited:
What a douche this guy is. I can only imagine what he would write if the dolts win. Brady needs to get a hold of these writings. Light them up for 60!!!

Cause i had to hear what this ignorant fool sounded like. it was worse than i imagined.
That just makes him more money. Ignore the loonies and listen to real analyst like Pat Kirwan.

That just makes him more money. Ignore the loonies and listen to real analyst like Pat Kirwan.
well it was weei not indy star so i don't think he gets anything.

Just realized, again, why I try not to listen to the WEEI morning drive show..

While part of me wanted Doyel to get ripped to shreds, I've had just about enough of this, "Media member calls out another media member" nonsense that has dominated recent headlines. These journalists and radio guys need to take a step back and remember that they are NOT the story, they're just supposed to cover it.

This guy needs therapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye