PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gordon being held out for a quarter tonight at Buffalo for being late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he knew what he was doing with the Welker benching too right?

We TOTALLY came out on top there! :rolleyes:
Are we really comparing this game to that one ? and IIRC we marched down the field without welker before brady threw that INT.

Are we really comparing this game to that one ? and IIRC we marched down the field without welker before brady threw that INT.
Meaning what? He didn’t have his best receiver on the field and had to force feed it to a scrub like Alge Crumpler? Yeah you’re not making a good point here in defense of Bill.

He showed up late for the flight to Buffalo. Could have been a traffic issue. Let’s not throw him under the bus yet.

Where does he live? A lot of the team lives in Foxboro proper and that's only minutes away from the stadium. Everyone else seems to have made it on time.

At least he didn’t walk half naked to a police station.

what a putz

Wait and see. Enjoy the game. :confused:

Where does he live? A lot of the team lives in Foxboro proper and that's only minutes away from the stadium. Everyone else seems to have made it on time.
He lives is Lennox

Potheads are known for their tardiness...

At least he's not shooting his friends for spiling drinks on him...

To suggest that not punishing Gordon would be "enabling" him is nonsense. Enabling him to do what, exactly? Get stuck in traffic? Set his alarm for "PM" instead of "AM"? Look, I don't know what happened, nor does anyone else, but I'm not going to jump to the conclusion that a late arrival should be seen as a character fault or a direct result of his previous issues with substance abuse ... to make such a connection is understandable but seems entirely unfair and premature.

I don't disagree, which is why I positioned it as boundaries rather than punishment. The former can be critical even when the cause isn't due to intent or a character flaw.

Potheads are known for their tardiness...

At least he's not shooting his friends for spiling drinks on him...
How does one spile drinks?

Meaning what? He didn’t have his best receiver on the field and had to force feed it to a scrub like Alge Crumpler? Yeah you’re not making a good point here in defense of Bill.
You can’t compare the result of discipline vs the long range effects of discipline.

BB must be getting soft. I seem to recall 3 players who were late one morning because of a monster snowstorm, and when they walked through the door, BB told them to turn right around and go home! One of those players was Adalius Thomas who in the aftermath could not keep his mouth shut and was very critical to the press of BB's handling of his tardiness and subsequently got his walking papers.

It's a place in California, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. Can't blame him for being late tbh.
How can you not blame him for being late? Who’s fault is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore