PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gordon being held out for a quarter tonight at Buffalo for being late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once a turd always a turd. These bad apples almost never get it (and Gordon is amongst the worst ever in being a total screwup)

Show me one quote of any person who ever had anything to do with him who calls him a turd. Even the people who gave up on him stop way short of criticizing him as a person.

He has a substance abuse problem, a disease. He obviously also has some maturity/ time management issues too.

Maybe they are not fixable. It's worth a shot though.

Once a turd always a turd. These bad apples almost never get it (and Gordon is amongst the worst ever in being a total screwup)

Guy says the right things but messes up in his first month with the Pats. Pathetic

I hope this is the last such incident one way or the other. Either he cleans up his act or he’s gone

This is a post you make if he fails a drug test/gets suspended and ultimately released. He was late yesterday before leaving for buffalo and is being punished for it.

He made a mistake .Got punished. If he understands it and becomes better then it is good for him and the team. If he doesn't then he never was reliable. Good teachable moment by BB for a small infraction IMO.

You cannot depend on this guy.

And recent history have shown we cannot depend on the PATRIOTS scouting staff to draft a decent WR.:rolleyes:

This is a big issue though. If Gordon didn't have the history he had this wouldn't have been a big issue, but he does.

Your history does matter and it makes these things a bigger deal. I don't think we should make more of this than it is, but we need to be realistic.

Some people here may actually believe Josh Gordon will be here for the rest of Brady's career. I highly doubt that. He isn't going to turn over a new leaf. He had chance after chance to do it and yet has made bad choice after bad choice. He will eventually make a bad choice here and they will compound until he make his final bad choice and is kicked out of the NFL for good.
It doesn't matter who it is, when it is...

BB runs a tight ship.
If you F' up, your out.

He will never bend that rule.
If he does, he loses all credibility.

It's not BB fault, it's the player fault.

You cannot depend on this guy.
The relevant question is whether you can depend upon him playing well more than you can depend upon a waiver wire replacement. Since the waiver wire replacement has almost none of the needed skills, you try your very best to help him become someone you can depend on. Was it ever going to be low risk? no.

He showed up late for the flight to Buffalo. Could have been a traffic issue. Let’s not throw him under the bus yet.

Massachusetts who sports the worse Highway system in the entire US. Took them 25 years to build a very small Artery embarrassing.:rolleyes: Could have overslept too these things happen.

Has the game already started? Because this thread sure is as panicky and venomous as a GDT.
Are you sure you were in the patsfans gameday thread? I heard it's way worse than this.

And now he was late last week as well

Sources say he was at Brandon Spikes' house and got snowed in.

The guy was late could be an honest mistake like underestimating traffic? Hopefully he learns from this the fact he is only being benched for a quarter means BB didn't see it as a serious offense.

Guy says the right things but messes up in his first month with the Pats. Pathetic

I hope this is the last such incident one way or the other. Either he cleans up his act or he’s gone

Someone’s getting themself ready for the Game Day Thread.

It's interesting how quickly and vehemently a large number of posters here turn on the guy.

Took the words right outta my mouth. Wow lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back