PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell getting drunk with a bunch of Seahawks fans

Yea that's what I'm thinking too.

Although with that as the motivation I would have expected him to be drinking an IPA in a glass as opposed to doing shots.

Roger Goodell isn't the smartest person on the planet. The Commissioner taking shots in public does not make the optics of the situation look good. If he has a beer with 3-4% alcohol, it's no big deal. However, I am in favor of anything that makes Goodell look bad, even if it's self-inflicted.

Roger Goodell isn't the smartest person on the planet. The Commissioner taking shots in public does not make the optics of the situation look good. If he has a beer with 3-4% alcohol, it's no big deal. However, I am in favor of anything that makes Goodell look bad, even if it's self-inflicted.
Is there a rule book to refer to or do the self appointed guardians of moral authority just make it up on the fly?
How do you get on the Proper Alcohol Content Committee?

Is there a rule book to refer to or do the self appointed guardians of moral authority just make it up on the fly?
Should we go through your posting history here to see your particular experience in judging others? I’m sure you’re squeaky clean, eh?

The NFL owners are businessmen. They care about how the commissioner of the league looks to the public. People expect him to behave a certain way.

He's been drunk on power for awhile, how can people tell his various forms of drunkeness from another?

Any references to a drunk Goody takes me immediately to our last two SB victories and which one hurt him more while he was getting ready to party with all of his pals.

Was it the sudden, crushing loss when The Butler Did it or the slow, agonizing loss after The Real Comeback against his favorite team outside of NJ?

Just the thought of that question brings a huge smile over my face every time.

Yet another reason to thoroughly despise the Seahags, and Stokoe.

Just had a bleacher report alert on phone that Goodell wants a $20 million a year raise, insurance and a private jet for life. lmao I still can't stand him. like he deserves $50 million a year.

Just had a bleacher report alert on phone that Goodell wants a $20 million a year raise, insurance and a private jet for life. lmao I still can't stand him. like he deserves $50 million a year.
Interesting.

Seems Jerrah has a slight issue with that

‘Jerry Jones wants to overthrow Roger Goodell’

According to someone close to Jones, the suspensions, even before Elliott’s, riled him. The Hall of Fame owner has been angry that Goodell came down hard on players even when overwhelming evidence did not exist. Still, in that fateful conference call Nov. 2, after Jones’ threat, the source with knowledge of the call said Patriots owner and committee member Robert Kraft told Jones words to this effect: Jerry, my franchise got killed for a BS incident with so-called deflated footballs. We lost our quarterback for 25% of the season. We got fined a million bucks. We lost first- and fourth-round picks. For hogwash! But I took it. My fans killed me for it, but I try to be a good partner.

"I'm not interested in preserving the status quo; I want to overthrow it."

-Niccolo Machiavelli

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey