PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT kind of : Goodell has done irreparable harm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just say the only reason I support them is because they cheat.

It isn't just Goodell & the 32 that shoulder the blame. This morning I was listening to a radio show that was going over the Astros' cheating their way to a World Series win. One of the callers was from Houston and he tried to compare their cheating to the Pats taping the Rams walk-through in 2002. Thanks again to John Tomasole.

Exactly. That never ever happened. Tomase has done irreparable harm also.

It isn't just Goodell & the 32 that shoulder the blame. This morning I was listening to a radio show that was going over the Astros' cheating their way to a World Series win. One of the callers was from Houston and he tried to compare their cheating to the Pats taping the Rams walk-through in 2002. Thanks again to John Tomasole.

Exactly. That never ever happened. Tomase has done irreparable harm also.

At least the host of the show tried to let the man know it was fake news. The NYFL however has no problem letting falsehoods about the Pats hang around.

Look at the difference in the way MLB has handled multiple cases of real cheating as opposed to the NYFL's fake Pats scandals. It's amazing to see the contrasts.

@Joker

Just want to check to see if you’ve seen the Saw movie series. Definitely some good scenarios to build on for handling Goodell. One good one would be to leave a football in a cold, controlled box and when it reaches a certain PSI (10.5), a death trap activates. The only way Goodell can prevent the deflation is by accessing the pump which is sewn somewhere on the inside of his body. Of course, he’d have to acknowledge the Ideal Gas Law on video in order to save his own life. Good luck friend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes