PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell getting drunk with a bunch of Seahawks fans

If he followed that up by getting behind the wheel and smashing head-on into a tree, I'd be really pisssed.

I love trees.

Goodell would get a 2 game suspension, appeal, and overturn his own suspension as arbitrator.
I'm actually surprised he would put himself in that situation. He's such a pretentious doochbag I can't believe he would let himself be perecived as a commoner.

Maybe Goody is truly a man of the people.

If he really wanted some cred he should have ate the worm.

If he really wanted some cred he should have ate the worm.

Thought he was more of a giver than a receiver, but behind closed doors all kinds of sexual activity takes place.. then again there is his dominatrix, called "Mistress Tom"..

I'm actually surprised he would put himself in that situation. He's such a pretentious doochbag I can't believe he would let himself be perecived as a commoner.

Maybe Goody is truly a man of the people.
I think his PR people told him he should try to ingratiate himself with the fans and, like with everything Goodell, he took the hamhanded approach.

I think his PR people told him he should try to ingratiate himself with the fans and, like with everything Goodell, he took the hamhanded approach.
Yea that's what I'm thinking too.

Although with that as the motivation I would have expected him to be drinking an IPA in a glass as opposed to doing shots.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back