PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Going to the Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a super bowl ticket 15 minutes before kick off. $100 over face and face was $900.

Online tickets land on the street rather than the vendor stuck with them. Probably around the stadium is a good spot to network.

I'm waiting it out too.
My brother and I are in Atlanta if you find a solid contact let me know please.

What would be a reasonable amount to spend on a Superbowl trip be?

tickets are bouncing between 2400 and 3000 before fees per ticket for corners in the upper deck. Fees are 500-650 each. So 3k if you are lucky all-in for a bleeder.

tickets are bouncing between 2400 and 3000 before fees per ticket for corners in the upper deck. Fees are 500-650 each. So 3k if you are lucky all-in for a bleeder.

I mean for those who are going through a site like vivid or SH

Friend of mine went down Thursday and realized last night he left his tickets at home (up here). Luckily for him, FedEx has door to door courier service so a relative was able to get the tix and hand them to the courier near midnight last night.

Whew!

Friend of mine went down Thursday and realized last night he left his tickets at home (up here). Luckily for him, FedEx has door to door courier service so a relative was able to get the tix and hand them to the courier near midnight last night.

Whew!
Not a SB but we were headed to Buffalo for a game and I turned around at the top of the street to grab the Tix.

Fellas, my advice is that if you are quibbling over a $500-$700 difference....it isn't worth the stress. Go for it...get it in hand. You'll spend the next 1-2 years paying for it HAPPILY *if* the Pats win....

Just pulled the trigger: Section 307, Row 25, got in just under 3000.

Ticketbash.

Prices are definitely fluctuating wildly right now but dropping on average, and if you look at the graphs from previous years they should continue to drop.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOO

Just got into the city this morning and my o my Patriots fans are dominating the city. You can not turn your head without seeing a handful. There are some Rams fans but not a lot at all. Last year in Minneapolis we were outnumbered 80-20 (and that's being nice) this year it seems the roles have reversed. I think this could be like another home game for the Pats!

I agree...today at Rally parade was something FANTASTIC...no words...how many we were ???

Great to see Seymour and Stanley Morgan too

FITZY GREAT AS USUAL

what an hour...awesome but no words are enough

Tons of patsfans all over..

My brother and I are in Atlanta if you find a solid contact let me know please.
Ticketbash is coming down.

But if I find another source I will message you brother.

What's the best way to park for the SB, if coming from the North?

Just come into the city and pray? Or park in a town a few miles out of the city and take an uber/shuttle?
Parking is $100 around the stadium.

5 minute walk to the stadium. We will park up top so the stadium is viewable while we tailgate and we avoid any crazies, although much more Pat's fans here than in the past....as others have mentioned.

In hotel, just arrived outside Athens GA.

Umm...is it a state law that you have to have a huge truck, and back-in to park here? Wow. I've never seen so many double-parked trucks that backed into their spots in my life.

Drove straight through, no stops. Gonna try to sleep. I'm a little worried that ticketbash still hasn't contacted me with info about how to pick up my ticket, it is still showing up as "pending." I think I'll give them a call...

Incidentally, ticket prices are in something of a free-fall. Seeing some really good prices right now.

In hotel, just arrived outside Athens GA.

Umm...is it a state law that you have to have a huge truck, and back-in to park here? Wow. I've never seen so many double-parked trucks that backed into their spots in my life.

Drove straight through, no stops. Gonna try to sleep. I'm a little worried that ticketbash still hasn't contacted me with info about how to pick up my ticket, it is still showing up as "pending." I think I'll give them a call...
It's much easier to park a truck backing in because they are so long.

we walked around the stadium and then some yesterday and did not find one scalper selling tix. Saw several dudes trying to buy tix. I thought that was weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes