PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Going to the Panthers game... tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

festy1986

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
So my first pats game. Gonna bust that cherry. Not sure why it took so long but here I am.

Gonna bus in to south station. Take the train to the game with my dad, nephew and his father. I made a similar post earlier this year but am seeking advice.

As of now, the cheapest ticket on stub hub is 245 bucks with a 65 dollar fee. I'm already a couple hundred in the hole with traveling expenses.

I find it to be CRAZY thst the cheapest ticket is 300 bucks for the top of the stadium. However I'm already commited as I've spent a ton of money of bus and train tickets at a non refundable price.

Any suggestions? I know yesterday tickets took a nose dive all the way to 37 dollars in some areas I noticed if I just waited to the first quarter started but it's not how I want my first game to go. I wanna be sitting in my seat. Halfway drunk and enjoying the atmosphere. It is aftetrall gonna be my birthday week.

Thanks in advanced

Do you know anyone on the ticket exchange? You might be able to get the tix that way (the Pats are apparently presently trying to fix things with Ticketmaster), or if not, wait until the day before the game. The prices will come down from that.

If you are committed, and you're going regardless of what it costs, you should wait.

Prices fall in the lead up to the game, generally the night before or the morning of they hit their lowest, and then rise a bit in the hours before the game.

But best advice is wait, check frequently across several sites (Stubhub, ace tickets, tickpick, etc). Research and time investment will yield savings, in either the form of cheaper tickets or better seats for the same price.

There is not quick, easy solution to your problem.

Also, given that this is your first game, I would recommend uber (or other means) over the train. (Others please correct me if I 'm wrong but) I think the train only gets you to the stadium an hour before kickoff (and leaves a half hour after the game ends).

You sound like someone who would like to soak in the tailgate atmosphere, if so, going by train is NOT for you.

Please note.......it's been a LONG time since I've gone on the Pats train (2002) so perhaps things have changed. Looking for others to update my facts if they are incorrect.

Also, given that this is your first game, I would recommend uber (or other means) over the train. (Others please correct me if I 'm wrong but) I think the train only gets you to the stadium an hour before kickoff (and leaves a half hour after the game ends).

You sound like someone who would like to soak in the tailgate atmosphere, if so, going by train is NOT for you.

Please note.......it's been a LONG time since I've gone on the Pats train (2002) so perhaps things have changed. Looking for others to update my facts if they are incorrect.

The train apparently will get there two hours before game time but still leaves 30 minutes after the game ends.

Thanks for the responses guys. If tickets can get under 200 then my problem will be fixed.

Have you found a group for tailgating? I'm somewhat less social than the Unabomber and even I found the tailgating to be a really important part of the experience.

Have you found a group for tailgating? I'm somewhat less social than the Unabomber and even I found the tailgating to be a really important part of the experience.

I haven't and frankly didn't think to. I assumed there would be a bar and restaurant on the premises that we all could just hang there until it was time.

My only real concern is my 11 year old nephew and his father are Panthers fans lol and didn't know the amount of harassment they will deal with. Friendly and not so friendly. I expect they will he fine.

Will Gillette honor tickets on my phone through stub hub or where everelse I may be able to buy It?

Just wanna make sure i can get in.

Very little harassment should be the norm. Just stay away from besotted Micks.

I'd tailgate if I were you. Just walk around the lots and look for basically anyone with a big cooler having a good time. Ask them if you can buy a beer from them and they'll probably give you one and invite you to have fun with them. It's really that easy. Or at least it used to be (haven't been to a home game in 7-8 years).

Is there anywhere in the area I can print my tickets?

Apparently stub hub and ace do not have pop.up locations to pick them up in person

same here, i'm going to my first game tomorrow with my older son. my wife is going to drop us off and take my younger son to go shopping at wrentham during the game. what's the best place to get dropped off so we can avoid the traffic? we don't mind walking for a bit (up to a mile). also, we don't have to be there super-early as we won't be doing any tailgating.

same question for pick up after the game. same place as dropoff, or somewhere better? we'll be heading north on 95 to go home.

Last edited:
Any help on where I can print the tickets once at Gillette would be appreciated as I'm just about there and still am not sure if stub hub on phone will be honored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back