PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Thread: Rams @ Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate make up ticky tacky calls. If the refs had got it right the first time they wouldn't need to make border line calls.

Choke job by the Saints regardless of the no call.

Wow.. just wow... a FG ends it all.

They need 10 yards

It’s over

Looks like we went from “home cooking” via HFAs to the League office conspiracy smoothly.

How about refs sometimes just miss calls ?
That one was out of this world bad to be considered a miss dude. The NFL rules seem to change depend on which stadium the game is in, whether it is a playoff or regular season game and how much time is on the clock. Even if you don’t believe in the “point of emphasis” approach to cooking games, you have to agree that the refereeing situation in the NFL is totally untrustworthy.

With Zuerlien this is near automatic if they get close it would seem. And a Goff/Mahomes SB is a league wet dream. Now I am worried about the Chiefs game.

Have 2 number #2 seeds won before ? Doesn't bode well for us ...

Brees cliff

I still can't believe that non-call. I was rooting for the Rams cause a rematch would be DELICIOUS

But that non-call was the worst **** I've ever seen.

That INT doesn’t happen if the refs would’ve blown the play dead at forward progress on the prior play.

Besides, Brees was hit when he threw. Hard to blame him.

That one was out of this world bad to be considered a miss dude. The NFL rules seem to change depend on which stadium the game is in, whether it is a playoff or regular season game and how much time is on the clock. Even if you don’t believe in the “point of emphasis” approach to cooking games, you have to agree that the refereeing situation in the NFL is totally untrustworthy.

Yeah like the Pats forgetting how to play penalty free football in Pitt a month or so ago.

I was told all season Brees was the GOAT though?

McVay got to settle the troops down. Rams are jittery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back