PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Future Extension for Cooks

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's playing like he wants to get paid today.

He dropped a critical pass on this drive. He's not a #1 receiver imo. He's not a necessity to have.

That Cooks drop goes right with the Welker drop in the 2012 AFCCG. Changed the game.

He Stepped up though.

According to some of the asscracks on this board he turtles under pressure.

Idiots.

He was great today and we probably needed him to win. There was one bad drop but he was extremely effective. I hope they can come to a reasonable agreement, because if he is all about money someone will most likely overpay him.

Good grief. Great routes against a top 10 corner in the league, a 100 yard game, and people are still complaining because he dropped a sure TD. If he caught that, his stats are 8 for ~ 155 and a touchdown. Even so he still had 7 catches, many of them key to extending drives. Great player, and he balled out against some REALLY good corners. I'll take him on my team any day.

He stepped up today. I know the drop was bad, but we don’t win without him. Usually when you say gronk and edelman are gonna be out that means zero offense. Him and danny were humongous

He played good today. Actually he has played like he has all year.

Good grief. Great routes against a top 10 corner in the league, a 100 yard game, and people are still complaining because he dropped a sure TD. If he caught that, his stats are 8 for ~ 155 and a touchdown. Even so he still had 7 catches, many of them key to extending drives. Great player, and he balled out against some REALLY good corners. I'll take him on my team any day.

Drew 2 huge pi’s, lots of yards on those. His impact was monumental, with no gronk and edelman this was a critical performance when Lewis/hogan really didn’t deliver.

He dropped a critical pass on this drive. He's not a #1 receiver imo. He's not a necessity to have.

LOL

which team are you a plant for by the way? because you cant be a patriots fan with that attitude

Man, I really like having Cooks. We had a level of threat to go deep today that I haven't felt in a while watching the team. I hope they can do something like throwing him a bit of money early next year, and lock him up that way. I am concerned of what may happen if he hits the market, because the Pats are so much more fiscally responsible then most teams.

LOL

which team are you a plant for by the way? because you cant be a patriots fan with that attitude

I'm not comfortable paying him big time coin. If someone had a gun to my head and said pick Dola or Cooks, I take Danny.

His speed had Bouye giving him huge cushions. He feasted on at least 3-4 deep comeback & out routes for some chunk yardage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes