PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Football is America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ego, greed and jealousy are powerful emotions.. I think that a lot of this came from some of the other owners resenting Kraft and the Patriot's successful rise to power

So, you think a league without Brady is better. I guess that's your opinion.

Of course by product, I meant well played games with the best athletes for football fans. If you mean artificial drama like the Kardashians and Katy Jenner, you could be right, except that type of audience tends to be fickle. It might be all midget major league baseball next season.

Yeah, it pissed me off too. How can someone with so much power be so tone deaf?

At least the NFLPA seems to want to be more proactive in ways to combat the corrupt sh*t.

Are you saying those leagues also produced similar videos? It's produced by NFLops, broadcast by the NFLnetwork and scheduled to run on the day Tom Brady serves the first week of his sentence. That bothers me. It's propaganda, to distract from fixing games and corruption.
Like everything else the league ever does, it's insulting to the Patriots and New England. Specifically, that team, and that region.

Our team, and our region.

Exactly what does the NFL have to do for people, especially football fans, here in New England to get it?

You know what pisses me off? I don't mind businessmen making money, they should. The one all time great player in the league, with his team facing one of the best opponents; a perfect matchup, isn't going to play and the league is going to lose money.

What in blue blazes is the reason to cut your **** off to spite one team? Money makes sense. this league and it's owners are destroying the product!!!!!!!!!!!! It's insane!!
The owners (yeah you Rooney, and Mara too) desire the Patriots to be humiliated, off the field, if not on it. They don't care about the ship going down.

So, you think a league without Brady is better. I guess that's your opinion.

Of course by product, I meant well played games with the best athletes for football fans. If you mean artificial drama like the Kardashians and Katy Jenner, you could be right, except that type of audience tends to be fickle. It might be all midget major league baseball next season.

You quoted the wrong person, Quantum is the one who said there will be more viewers with Garrapolo than with Brady

I dont agree with that, I think Brady drives viewers because of his huge fan base, but also because an equal number of people want to watch him fail

You quoted the wrong person, Quantum is the one who said there will be more viewers with Garrapolo than with Brady

I dont agree with that, I think Brady drives viewers because of his huge fan base, but also because an equal number of people want to watch him fail

You're right. Sorry. I was for Brady just getting it over with, when it became obvious there was no fair legal outcome left. I don't know how far up the legal system the NFL has things fixed, but we live in an era of rule by corporations, more than law or government.

Yet, with what should be the most exciting game this year [I don't even feel like looking up the schedule, though] I have to admit, I don't even feel like watching it. It's a preseason game where the other team uses it's starters.

I'll probably get excited again, and I'm sure I'll watch, but 's like watching 4 or 5 MLB players flirt with Babe Ruth's record because of steroids. That's when I lost interest in baseball. They've ripped the heart and legitimacy out of the sport. I'm not a fool. I'm not watching mediocre players breaking records, or playing against teams depleted by lawyers in a kangaroo court.

Hope they go 4-0, Brady comes back with a vengeance and goodell dies of a heart attack as he has to hand over the trophy.

I have to admit, I'd love to see the rest of the league squirm if Polo can pull this off, tonight. I am a vindictive person when it comes to stuff like this.

I could see our defense come up with two scores against Carson "almost as good as Kitna" Palmer.

Are you saying those leagues also produced similar videos? It's produced by NFLops, broadcast by the NFLnetwork and scheduled to run on the day Tom Brady serves the first week of his sentence. That bothers me. It's propaganda, to distract from fixing games and corruption.
Here is a real tribute:

Russ Francis was Darryl's roommate. He retired early three years later.

These are the uniforms we should be wearing in Houston February 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes