PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Falcons vs Eagles Game Discussion

In the movie Fargo they spent a lot time in heated cars and usually walked quickly though bundled to a warm location.

It's little different when you spent 2 hours on a cold January Philly night playing field wishing you had some more Vaseline.
Ya Margie

Glad ATL is gone. Their offense is brutal

Wonder if bb used the bye week to prepare for tn since they’ve already seen kc and buff

vxjjtw.jpg

It'll take fluke plays and/or 2+ turnovers from NO for the Eagles to win but I mean, anything is possible. The Falcons are gutless but they aren't complete schmucks on offense and still couldn't do anything today without help from TOs.
Colts had 8th D with us 22nd , now Brees has 10th D , he picked apart that D with 83%, everyone forgets Brees, and its a huge mistake. How many top 5 D have Brees destroyed and lost because of the worst D's in the NFL for Saints ? You dont think Brees cant do 10x than Ryan ? Look at the playoffs loses when Saints lost because of Defence, Brees was near Brilliant passing almost 400 yards. Im not worried about the Eagles defense now, after what I saw.

Just stopping by to say how delighted I was to be proven 100% wrong about Atlanta. I thought they'd pull it together and make a run at the NFC title. I won't miss them.

Don't sleep on Eagles defense. They are motivated by the underdog role and as one player said, " we're not the Browns".......A ball control offense, heavy doses of Blount and Ajayi with a short passing game to TEs and they could pull it out if the defense steps up and their DBs show up......

Just tell Blount that he's playing the Colts....
2 playoff games and 54 carries for 316 yds ( 5.8 ypc) but in 6 other playoff game,s it was 57 carries for 156 yds or 2.7 ypc.
If non Colts Blount shows up, the Eagles won't win....
I dont think I've ever responded to my own post BUT
I was wrong about Blount..Non-Colts Blount showed up but Eag;les won becuase they played ball control (top 32-28) and Foles didn't do anything stupid. Their defense essentially held Ryan in check with 210 passing yards and really only gsve up 3 points, the TD was a gift on the muffed punt turnover..........
Didn't Arthur Blank learn his lesson about going own to the field at the end?? When I saw him down there on the last drive , I knew the Falcons would lose.....

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back