PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Falcons vs Eagles Game Discussion

Correctly predicted both the Tennessee upset last week and the Philly upset this week.

QONVIyz.gif
Damn, why’d you pick the Titans? That was bold.

Same love back fro Brothers in north, I dont think either of these teams can defend #1-3 OL RB and brees of saint, what I saw today showed me either Saints or Vikes are taking the south, it might be close in either of us play like falcons, think they make that D look great, but your right there D is top 5

It'll take fluke plays and/or 2+ turnovers from NO for the Eagles to win but I mean, anything is possible. The Falcons are gutless but they aren't complete schmucks on offense and still couldn't do anything today without help from TOs.

Titanfall 2 time until kickoff
That game is cool, shame about the matchmaking rather than dedicated servers/server browser (unless you're a console peasant, than you're like: "p2p rulez!!!" ).

So we had three (!!) 2pt plays ready for the SB and the Falcons could not come up with something better than that for a potential 2pt play ?

Oh boy..
Run around like a lunatic and then chuck it to Julio appears to be there base offense this year.

Good game, next week another dome team will have to deal with elements of playing outside as the Pats do every winter.

Although next week Philly temp in the 40s.

I feel like simply living in Minnesota makes on acclimated to the cold...dome or not. There must be a handful of guys who played the 2014/2015 seasons in the outdoor stadium.

Anyone want to join my Christian Minecraft server? No frickin swearing, mothertruckers.

What's this 4 and 1 stuff referencing?

The jerks on tv are saying the pats are no good this year because of the 4-1 get down

They think it should’ve five and zero

It was a good matchup for them. I said before the game that their running attack would excel against KC. I also told everyone not to underestimate the Alex Smith/Andy Reid in the postseason factor.

Gotta love this ****, none of us gave the Eagles a realistic chance.
I certainly didn’t. You could tell at the end the Falcons were just out of gas on defense. They went through hell just getting in to the playoffs then had to go cross country. That said, I don’t think they’re beating either of the Saints or Vikes next week.

Probably some awesome post game tailgates going on right now outside the Linc...

The jerks on tv are saying the pats are no good this year because of the 4-1 get down

I feel really dumb, but to be fair I was blasted out of my mind last night. What does '4-1 get down' mean?

The last five weeks of the regular season?

would love the saints to lose..Pats D is shakey, but would take my chances vs foles or keenum. Brady will do enough to score more than the D gives up

Their run D. Smith Vs Tenn/0-1 @KC. Plenty of reasons. I was on Tenn. Didn't "play" Phila but said they would win all week.

I didn't see many others.....

A rapist leading prayer? Didn't know Ben was from Alabama.

I feel like simply living in Minnesota makes on acclimated to the cold...dome or not. There must be a handful of guys who played the 2014/2015 seasons in the outdoor stadium.

In the movie Fargo they spent a lot time in heated cars and usually walked quickly though bundled to a warm location.

It's little different when you spent 2 hours on a cold January Philly night playing field wishing you had some more Vaseline.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Back