PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Falcons vs Eagles Game Discussion

This game's over

LeBronBoshLaughSloMoLakers.gif

spiderman.gif

tumblr_inline_o7fmd3GUUw1rfj0ea_500.gif

I hope the Saints win tomorrow but Eagles Vikings would be an interesting defensive slugfest

Back on page two, some were saying the Eagles had no shot and the game was over.
It's never over till it's actually over.

Listen to Bacon.

Good game, next week another dome team will have to deal with elements of playing outside as the Pats do every winter.

Although next week Philly temp in the 40s.

I hate rematches....anyway Ido believe I called the Eagles on this one.

But that is a wicked defense in Philly. Kinda scary.

Philly's D is going to keep them in every game. Sure they look like an easy out but they're right up there with Minny in terms of a team that can hold you to very few scoring opportunities.

So we had three (!!) 2pt plays ready for the SB and the Falcons could not come up with something better than that for a potential 2pt play ?

Oh boy..

Gotta give the Eagles credit. Thought they were the better team with Wentz, but didn't know if Foles would be enough, but they really rallied and played well overall. Good for them. They deserved this one.

I’ll take four and one any day EVERY day

Nothing but love and respect for our fellow mistreated-by-the-league team, but I think it'll be a Saints win in a close game. Gotta say this Philly defense looks legit.
Same love back fro Brothers in north, I dont think either of these teams can defend #1-3 OL RB and brees of saint, what I saw today showed me either Saints or Vikes are taking the NFC, it might be close in either of us but play like falcons, think they made that D look great, but your right there D is top 5

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back