PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FA part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would I be correct in thinking that most of you think that skipper is not the answer for even the back up left tackle. I guess he is being given a chance up to joint practices to see if he is a depth option at best. I don't think there is much after him though

Would I be correct in thinking that most of you think that skipper is not the answer for even the back up left tackle. I guess he is being given a chance up to joint practices to see if he is a depth option at best. I don't think there is much after him though
I need to see more from him to have an informed opinion.

Sorry guys I do try to catch up on all threads but I see there are some posts about Trent Williams being shopped by the redskins

Skipper is the potential replacement for Croston, as the #4 OT. He is competing with St Louis for that position. We are likely to add another vet between now and Game 2.

As of now, our LT's are Thuney, Wynn and Cajuste (after he returns form PUP)

Skipper is the potential replacement for Croston, as the #4 OT. He is competing with St Louis for that position.
That’s gotta be rough, competing with an entire city.

Classic! Born to be a DL :eek:

Last edited:
Skipper is the potential replacement for Croston, as the #4 OT. He is competing with St Louis for that position. We are likely to add another vet between now and Game 2.

Why leave out Skipper ?

Why leave out Skipper ?
Skipper is probably OT #3 or so. He will definitely make the roster unless we make a big trade.

Classic! Born to be a DL :eek:

Who was the poster that saw Steve Miller last week?

Oh, oh big ol' Bolt Dee Liner
The Chargers won't win anyway
Oh, oh big ol' Bolt Dee Liner
'Cause it's pretender in which they play

So, you think that Skipper is more likely to make the roster than Thuney, Wynn and Cajuste or Cannon?

I didn't "leave out" Skipper, I indicated that he is competing for a backup LT roster spot, one with Croston as the incumbent.

Why leave out Skipper ?

So, you think that Skipper is more likely to make the roster than Thuney, Wynn and Cajuste or Cannon?

I didn't "leave out" Skipper, I indicated that he is competing for a backup LT roster spot, one with Croston as the incumbent.
Who's Croston?

I saw that as leaving out Skipper. OK NP

Trading for Trent Williams and having Josh Gordon reinstated would be a nice haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes